~SHOWERING OF LOVE 🥀~

[Next day]

you were helping jyoti meanwhile simmie sleeping she is careless you blush feeling his small touch around your body still. the way he has caressed you makes you feel safe, protected and on nine clouds...

Jyoti- what happened di are you blushing?

you land back in reality.
YN- uh no... (smile)

Jyoti- aish di! (pinch your cheeks) ap bahut cute ho! he must have said it too...

YN- uh...what are you--
Jyoti- I know. (whisper but you wide eyes) Don't worry di, we really happy for you! and we will keep it in secret box...

YN- (smile) thank- wait we? (confused)

but she just wink at you, you snapped as mrs. shah cames.

Mrs. shah- bahu...Nasta baan gaya ho to bache intezar kar rahe h...or mujhe glucose bana do...

Jyoti- maa ap thik ho?
Mrs. shah- hmm.

YN- Aunty agar chakkar aa reh to--
Mrs. shah- bahu. (coldly, ignore you)

Jyoti- Ji...,di ap glucose ka packet utha dijiye meri hight...(chuckle)

you smile slightly and nods and Mrs shah left.

Jyoti- never mind her di sorry...

jyoti whispered before leaving to serve boy's...

YN- why she hates me...what i have done to her... (grumble)

then you shakes head to not think it and or You try to pick up the box of glucose from the cabinet but your hand doesn't reach: still you were standing on your toes. suddenly you gasp hard and panick as feel someone touch.

Jk- shss!

Jk: I came to fetch water but I see my Sona Jumping like a kid to get somthing...

He bends down and holds your feet and makes you stand by sitting on one side of his shoulder.

YN- jungkoo! what are you doing som-eone caught --
Jk- haven't you eaten? why are you so light? (ignoring your panick questions)

YN- put me down please! (looks around)
Jk- sorry i don't have any plan.

YN- yaa! (grab glucose box easily now) okay now p-ut me down...
Jk- no.
YN- (Scoffed) wanna die jungkoo please!

Jk- say whatever.

you panicked heard footsteps.

YN- I will jump!

you sighs Heavily as he finally carefully land you on floor.

Jk- I really hate your this side. (left)
YN- jungkoo... (froze)

______________

YN- don't!

you yell as he was taking juice glass from servent others are playing as he came back to refresh himself. you rushed to them but he already gasture servent to left after taking glass.

YN- its contains Sugar, jungkoo...you will get sick...

he looks away from you, and pretend to drink it.

YN- JiN BROO!!

he flinched and choked in air they looks you worriedly!

Tae- What Happened cuitee...?!!
Jimin- You OkAy?!

they asked while coming towards you but halt when jk glare at them from behind.

YN- Where is jin bro?!
Preet- he went to washroom! why?!