THE END.

sinhae sighs While JK left, she was a little happy that apart from the Everything, he had given this much support, which was for the first time and it was a matter of great happiness for her. Singhe open Aid Box  and starts treating her cut but hissed…

She looks up. as Heard footsteps Jk enter and put water jug on side table without glancing and uttering words, he turned to left but stops as caught his few teenage and present photo hanging on the wall.

Jk- What my photos doing here? (he moves closer to, wall and raised hand to take them)

but sinhae got up and runs limping towards him and block his way as if protecting kid from some satan, Jk scoffed. sees her actions with teary eyes she almost tripped…

Jk- what drama you are trying to create now? im taking my photos--

Sinhae- Its mine…Yo-u can't take them away from M-e… (teary)

Jk- are you out of your mind.…? huh! its my pictures! who keeps them here?!

Sinhae- I did! its min-e…my son's pictu-res! I will not let you touch it…

her tears start streaming, he feels weird seeing her like this his mind saying its her new drama but heart screaming opposite.

Jk- Im not your son. keep it in your mind. (left)

________

Jk- don't know what she thinks of herself…!!

he closed his eyes resting head on couch while leg resting on table. and arms on head.
He remembers how his father was lying on the office floor and Sinhae was standing in front of
him like an effigy…How despite being ten years younger than her father, she married him…

_______

[Time skip]

Jk find himself against his brain again he was standing inside sinhae room bite lips his mind his messed without knowing reason he's just keep doing stuff he hated the most, above of it!! could not getting why her tears effecting him now?!! probably because Your words somehow managed to make fact inside his cells.

Jk- sinhae.

she looks him up while sobbing continually since he left while holding knees sitting
on the floor, his heart ached sees his photo that she were crying holding. he looks away
feeling uneasy.

Jk- Eat… (she stare him for moment then shake head) Im not here to hear no. finished it! (coldly)

Sinhae- W-hy are you ca-ring…Just leav-e me! leave me like i lost ev-erything!

Jk- I wish. now got up! (she Shake her head again)

he pissed a little and hold her arms to stand her but she winches in pain and was about
to fall but Jk holds her, he makes her sit on bed.

Jk- take advantage as much as possible today. (rolled eyes) Im here just because of yn.
oh yeah you want to clarify? right what was left…? how you fu!k my dad after mom left he--

Sinhae- Jungkook!

Jk- why its hurts…you should think before marrying him?! Im fu!king 6 year younger than you! how old you was when you marry him! 23! tell me why you chose to ruined us! when you had whole life!!

Sinhae- exac-tly… i was 23! like every young person I was excited to en-joy life too! I never
planned all this trapped!

Jk- but marrying someone older as 15 year was heaven!

Sinhae- we was drunk! someone had mixed somthing on his drink!!

Jk- new story. (rolled eyes)

Sinhae- Till date you have not even tried to know the truth! (wipes tears, he scoffed)