LOST?

On the way of hospital YN start getting heavy she get dizzy. JK was wandering restlessly in the corridor, he already made his mind That till now he was confined due to his age and broken relationship but now he will   -

[JK]

Jimin- Jungkook!

I look up Hyung is here…Simmie what is she doing here.

Tae- What happened! where is YN! how-

Jk- She is inside. (I bearly utter and gasture to opretion threater)

Simmie- Why! Tell me jungkook! What happened!

I was not able to say anything.

Jm- Say Somthing…!
Jk- I'll make you shut hyung!!

I shot glare at him he is the reason Who would think that his uncle's revenge was complete with my father! Whereas the truth is completely opposite! his uncle and my father were not in good term but he is friend of Mr park, once they was in trip his wife was with my dad and mom but they get into accident my parents Saved but his wife lost her life he did not able to take his revenge with dad so he went after me and my family. But for me it's absolutely not make sense. How many times have I tried to talk to him but his wound is probably very deep... but what is My Sona's fault in this?!!

JM- Do it then! Here Im worried here! you still blaming My Uncle! he's not even here!!
Tae- Are you both lost your mind!!
Simmie- there my sister fighting with her life!

Jk- No! Nothing will happen to her you heard it!

Just then my mind get hit she's suffering there! My heart running fast its feeling so heavy no! Nothing will happen she is strong my sona is strong!

Two hours have passed but the doctor has not yet come out. Every second is filling me with pain and anxiety.

FLASHBACK

Jk- I love you ynie. *mumble*
YN- yes. the moon is pretty... *smile*

Jk- *smile* "ily more"

••••

YN- why you did that? its not matter --

Jk- for you its not. but for me every single thing related to you is matter, no one can dare to hurt you understand? *cold*

Jk- You should know who you are belong to. *stern*

he cup your face. lean near makes your heart pounds breath hitched. by his single touch.

Jk- you belong to me. and only me.

••••

He touch your cheeks with back of his hand softly. you turned head to looks him and smile at him.

YN- Hmm? *smile*

he shook head with small smile and held your hand that Helding railing. your heart fasten suddenly.

Jk- Sweetheart, words cannot express how much i love you. *whisper*

your cheeks blossom and looks down he loves to make you blush. he love it and Cup your face.

Jk- Will you be mine forever? *whisper*

YN- I can't promise to be with you but I'll be yours forever.

••••

Jk- be strong in every situation baby. ill be there always with i can't see tear on your beautiful eyes so don't cry. ily sona…