LAST.

Tae- I am such a small and tall son, please forgive me!

Tae whined kneeling in the corner she was cooking getting ignored once again he sighs side eyes at person who is pouting kneeling like him.

Tae- Now what will happen if you pout?

Jk scoffed and looks him.

Jk-You're yelling at me when I should have pulled your tongue out by now!

Tae- So it was my mistake, you trusted me! This is also my fault! Thinking good of someone, it's my fault too! Feel bad, it's my fault too! Newton's wrote theories, it's my fault! Aliabhatt found zero in that too, it was my fault!--

Jin- Aryabhatt. not Alia...

Both of them look next to them and Jin was also standing on his knees. they frowned.

both- When did you get here?! ( they asked in union.)

Jin- That's when you both were fighting

Jk- But why? We made a mistake, what mistake did you make...?

Jin- Are you worried about me?! (shocked)

Jk- Nah...(smile) Let us also know what exploits you have done:...

Tae nods Jin sighs looks front sinhae were ignoring them like that last small amount of dust after cleaning whole house.

Jin- Your mother is not listening to me...that's why

Jk- looks like it's not going to over soon! (pout) Mom! I promise I'll never do that again We have understood our mistake... (she took container and about to left) Maa! my knees are paining please...

Tae- Its really hurting aunt!

Sinhae- Have lunch. I'll not repeat.

she left saying it three monkeys look each other before jumping but stumbled as their leg went numb!

____

Six Months later

Six months passed by Sinhae forgive you all and it's simmie haldi today but guess what...

YN- Whyy! Why can't we goo!?!

You asked whining One and only husband. he adjust his coat last time turning to you!

Jk- Don't be stubborn Sona...its your eight month--

In this eight months There have been a lot of changes, your face has naturally glowed, your body has adjusted to the baby, your belly has also become visible, along with it the hormones have also been lalala. You also have back pain sometimes, your legs become numb and many other things happen, during these months Jk has supported you a lot and takes care of you.

YN- Its my one and only friend weeding! (you yelled stomping feet sat on bed crossing arms with pout)

he sighs. and cup your face sitting beside you.

Jk- I know...but you can't travel in this--

YN- Don't talk to me!! go wherever you are going!

He stare you for moment getting up and left. you stare him in disbelief laying on bed holding belly.

YN- Your dad's love diminishes. chingu!

You complain to your baby.

______

Sinhae hit the table of her room as jin take steps closer to her.

Sinhae- You are really gone crazy! see your age-