POSSESIVE

FEW DAYS LATER.

Seema- So you are going tomorrow…? (pout)
YN- Yrr Dont be sad…I will be back too!
S- And this time with little gullu! (smile widely)
YN- (blush)

Seema- haha…cuitepie…I'll going to Miss you… (hugs you sidely)
YN- (hugs her back) Panipuri! (spirkle eyes)

|| You go to the cart and start eating pani puri. And then they immediately come running to you. ||
Tae- I will eat this too! (smile widely)
YN- Please take it… (gives him your panipuri)

YN- bhaiya or  thikha… [More spicy]
Tae- and for me mix…sweet spicy!
Seema- Me too! (notice) jiju You also eat… (offered)

Jk- No I don't want this junkfood…and sona you should also not eat this…If you want we will eat from restaurant…

YN- how could you jungkoo you can't disrespect our panipuri…do you even know this taste 1000000% better then restaurant one and Is restaurant's panipuri any panipuri??

Tae+ Seema- RIGHT!

Jk- But yn…

YN- But What but jungkoo have you ever eat this?! are Panipuri has also won Bharat Ratna award! Or you are calling it such junk food, our poor fellows, Gol Gol Puri or Khattamitha Pani…what harm does the masala of aloo do…

Jk- (scoffed) are you fighting for this pani poli?
Tae- PANI PURI!
Jk- (Frowned) Yes that one!

YN- battle?! Hey, "kya baat kar di apne!  jaan de denge iske liye"
[I will sacrifice my life for Panipuri! what kind of thing have you said!] •amit shah style• I will start World War Three!

tae- Well done YN, fight, we are behind you!
seema- Yes with panipuri goli!

YN- haan! (glare Jk )

|| You huffed Jk stare you back in disbelief. but then… bowed at you. ||

Jk- You are great, the queen of Panipuri kingdom… you are great… where are your feet?

YN- Here they are… (showed him he pretended to touch) tathastu! [blessed you](showed palm )

|| you all chuckle Jk shake head smiling and take Golgappa… ||

Jk- You have never praised me as much as you have praised Gulpul… (eats)
Tae- Its GOL GAPPEE!!! (yelled on his ear)
Jk- (flinched) Yaa! Youu!!!

|| And they also start running around.…||

_______

Tae- YAA! I'LL STUCK THERE! WHERE ARE YOU DRAGGING MEE!!
|| he yelled his lungs out as Jk forcefully takes out his shoes and dragged him inside the cave… ||
Jk- You yelled at me that day huh you always bother me so much im taking you to lion!

Tae- WTF! (about to run but jk caught him) LET ME GOO!! I HAVE TO MARRY TOO! SIMMMIIEEE (cry)
Jk- huh. (disbelief) Ab to me anoconda ke pas le ja raha hu!

Tae- My future child!! Save me!! To your father!!! Someone save me!!!
Jk- Lion!!! take him! (pushed him out)

_____

Tae- NONONONO!!!!! JUNGKOOK!!!-- (realise and looks around) huh… am I die?
Jk- hahaha… look at your face!!
Tae- JEoN FKIN JUNGKOOKKK!!!! I'LL NOT LEAVE YOUU!!

Jk- First Catch ME! (Runs)
Tae- YOU! (Catching him)

_______

Tae suddenly stopped sees the memorized view… but found Jk Swing…

Tae- Let me too!!
Jk- whyy! I'll not its Sona's priceless swing… only she and I can swing…
Tae- Its not fairr!! Then why did you even bring me here?! (pout)

Jk- To talk… (Jump from swing) I need to talk that I can't front of other…
Tae- I'll not listen…
Jk- hyung. (frowned)

Tae- First let me swing too!

Jk- Fine. but with care its my wife's memorable place. you know she doesn't have many memories of childhood…only few…things in this world thats mades her happy and U want to secured every of them…

Tae- No wonder that why you buy this land Just after knows it…

Jk- How you know?! (shocked)
Tae- because Im your hyung… (proud)
Jk- pabo hyung. (chuckle)
Tae- Ya you start again!

Jk- Okok be serious now…Has your mother-in-law started her misdeeds again?
Tae- No Jk…as long as YN is not around her…Why what happened…?

Jk- (thinks) I found this… (take g@n out near house)
Tae- Gun? guards-
Jk- No they don't have this branch. and also that laddu…
Tae- that sh*t get pretty punch from me! how dare he misused my company.

Jk- He was also trying to instigate YN against me…it was good that Sona talked to me…
Tae- Hm…Just take care till tomorrow… I'll arrange secret security here?

Jk- Hmm. I can't Leave sona…without it When I don't even know who might turn into a snake and sting our happiness…

Tae- Pay more attention to those inside than to those outside... arrows hurt your own people more.
Jk- I will…Its not like we are fighting…against somthing but why its feels like one…? who can it be…mrs shah laksya or nico… or HIM…???

Tae- don't stressed…Yn is alone there?
Jk- No…my guards is there…let her enjoy her life I'll protect my love from distance… she should not find it hyung…

Tae- Im not that stupid…
Jk- So you admit that you're?
Tae- probably… (chuckle)
Jk- No you are not. (mumble) lets play like we used to hyung! (runs around)

Tae- "Other can only hurt or harm you but when your own family is busy destroying your Happiness. you have to be careful…"

TO BE CONTINUED…

~❀०*•°•*०❀~

Thanks for reading… 💜🥀
Vote and comment mah Babies.🐇🫂 ✨