4. Like royalty

Gently rubbing her now freed wrists, Wylie eyed the room she had been left in alone a few seconds ago.

It wasn't bad.

Not when she was comparing it to those cold dungeons walls and rough floor. This room held a bit of warmth and liveliness to it, it definitely had to be because it was well — not a plain room with no bed furniture or whatever — the walls were practically the same as those of the dungeon, a grey brick wall, but it wasn't filled with mold and stuff like that because it was actually taken care of.

The addition of a bed was ten times better, it wasn't as big but she wasn't complaining — they did give her beddings.

Which meant the night ahead wouldn't be cold or unbearable.

And the tiny window that had been her only source of light down below was much, much, more spacious in here and it had quite the lovely view that she could actually see.

Wylie knew Pinkie would love that, as soon as they returned from wherever that was — yes, Pinkie had a tendancy of running off when in true sense they had stick by Wylie.

With a sigh she took her gaze off the window to the small door just opposite to the bed, she would have the luxury of sleeping in.

She took a quick glance from the door to her shirt then pursed her lips.

She definitely had some dried up blood stains on her beautiful shirt along with some on her hand and below her nose — which meant what ever was behind their had to be the washrooms and just exactly what she needed.

And that had been exactly what Wylie did, taken a few steps from where she stood to the door. A hand over the handle Wylie pushed open the door, immediately as she did her eyebrows quirked up.

"Lovely."

She wasn't exactly expecting such a gorgeous room, they did seem to not 'like' her to an extent — and to briefly justify herself, she knew they couldn't change the washroom completely because of one unpleasant guest — but still that beautiful room was rather thoughtful of them.

Wylie smiled feeding to her own delusion.

The bathtub was centered in the room with hue and contrasting colours of black and grey all over the walls as well as floor. Though the floor seemed to be made more of a black shiny rock with the walls complimenting them — the washroom was definitely the best part of this room.

Wylie sat at the edge of the bathtub. Her right hand left and came to her face, the droplets of water she would manage to get working it's magic on her bloody face.

She had to rub a little for some strains to be completed wiped away. At the end of it all, her blue shirt had been partially soaked right were blood strains appeared before — she did her absolute best to get rid of those too and so far so good.

Just that the wet fabric brushing against her skin was uncomfortable but that would dry up eventually.

She didn't have a change of clothes — for now.

Hands clean, face clean and shirt wonderfully clean, Wylie walked out the washroom a bit more refreshed.

Now all she needed was food and plenty of sleep.

Just on queue there was a light knock from the door and Wylie wasted no time opening it up. She shouldn't have waited indeed as a woman stood in front of her with a tray of food.

A thank you with a wide smile from Wylie, she took it out of hands then retreated down the hallway as Wylie shut the door with her foot — her hands were a bit occupied as was her mouth chewing away a piece of scorn.