3.11 - Senior year

A collection of moments from Avery Gilmore's final year at Yale

Semester one

Colin was gone. Logan was gone. Finn and Robert were off doing god knows what. That left Avery, Rosemary, and Tristan. They were entering their senior year of college.

A lot had changed for Avery since her freshman year. When she was starting at Yale, she was heartbroken. Now, even though he wasn't with her at the moment, she had found the love of her life.

Freshman year, Avery was convinced would she would never speak to Tristan again. Now, they had worked hard to rekindle their friendship.

Freshman year, Avery met her soulmate. The one and only, Rosemary Sloan. Rosemary held Avery as she cried about the Rory. In the moments Avery's real sister should've been there but failed to be, Rosemary was there.

Freshman year, Avery and Rory were sisters. Now, they were strangers.

***

Avery came stumbling out of her bedroom with a big smile on her face as she heard the front door open.

"Did you get it?" She asked

Tristan nodded and held up the bag "yes. Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?"

"Do what?" Rosemary asked from the kitchen

Avery grabbed the bag from Tristan's hand "We are going to dye and cut my hair"

Rosemary gave her friend a look "We?"

"Me and you. She wants us to do it. Something about bonding time" Tristan explained

"Absolutely not" Rosemary shook her head

Avery looked at her and pouted "please. I really need the change"

Rosemary looked at Tristan for help and he just shrugged. The redhead sighed and looked at Avery.

"Fine"

***

"So, what are we not going to do next time?" The hairstylist asked Avery

The Gilmore girl gave her a sheepish smile "let my friends with zero experience bleach my hair"

The hairstylist nodded "Good job. You're lucky I was able to fix it"