Infinite

Flowers decorated the towns gazebo as people gathered and found their seats

Avery stood in Luke's apartment nervously running her hands along her dress as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Luke had allowed Avery to use his apartment to get ready, since it was closer to the gazebo than Lorelai's place.

Lorelai walked up behind Avery and smiled "You look beautiful honey"

Avery turned to her mom with a worried expression "You think? What if Colin doesn't? What if I fall while walking down the aisle? Oh my god! You and Luke cannot let me fall"

Lorelai put her hands on her daughter's shoulders "Avery, relax. Everything is going to be perfect. You could walk down that aisle in food stained sweatpants and Colin would still think you were the most beautiful woman in the world"

"And we're not gonna let you fall"

The two turned to see Luke standing in the doorway.

"Promise?" Avery asked

Luke chuckled "I promise. It's time...are you ready?"

Avery took a deep breath and looked at herself in the mirror one more time "Yeah. Yeah, I'm ready"

"I can't believe my baby is getting married" Lorelai said as tears pricked her eyes

"Mom, you can't cry. If you cry then I will and Rose will kill me if I ruin my makeup" Avery told her mother

Lorelai shook her head and took a deep breath "Okay. No tears. Tears are gone"

Avery, Lorelai, Luke walked down to the diner and Luke turned to the girl "Are you sure you want me to do this. I mean, maybe you and your mom-"

"Luke, you raised me too. It wouldn't feel right if you weren't walking me down that isle too"

Luke nodded as he and Lorelai linked arms with the girl. They heard the music start playing and they walked out of the diner.

Everyone's eyes were focused on the bride as she walked down the aisle. Avery's eyes were focused on Colin who stood at the gazebo.

They decided to get married the same place they got engaged. They wanted it to be small and intimate. They even got Logan to officiate.

They reached the end of the aisle and Luke and Lorelai each placed a kiss on her head before giving her away to Colin.

Avery and Colin grabbed eachothers hands and smiled at eachother. Colin had tears in eyes.

"You okay?" Avery whispered

Colin nodded "Never been better"

The music stopped and everyone fell silent.

Logan stood between the bride and groom and cleared his throat "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony between Avery Gilmore and Colin McCrae."

Logan looked at Colin and nodded gesturing to for him to read his vows.

Colin cleared his throat and look Avery in the eyes "Avery, when i first met you, i was starstruck. You were the most beautiful girl i had ever laid my eyes on, an angel on earth..."

Avery chuckled a bit

"I can pin point the exact moment I fell in love with you it was the first time I saw you smile. The way your eyes lit up, made me feel something I never thought I'd get a chance to and I can't thank you enough for that." He continued

Logan looked at Avery and she nodded

"I met you at time in my life where I felt lost, I grew closer to you at a time where I felt broken. You were there for me when I needed someone the most. You held me when I cried, you let me drag you out of bed every morning to go get coffee...which is very important to me. And most importantly, you helped me find myself again. You helped me find the missing piece, because that missing piece was you" Avery said, tears pricking her eyes

Logan cleared his throat "This is where I'm supposed to ask if anyone has any objections but I'm not going to because I'll kick your ass if you do"

Everyone laughed

"Avery, Colin...we have heard the sincerity in your promise to share your lives in marriage. We recognize your love and support your decision to build a home together. By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Colin, you may kiss your bride" Logan finished

Colin connected his lips with Avery's as their guests clapped. When he pulled away they kept their foreheads pressed together

"I love you" Colin said

Avery smiled "I love you"

With that, they kissed again.

10 years later

After they got married and Avery's first book was officially published, the two of them bought a house in Paris together to settle down.

Colin still had his job and Avery was able to continue working with her publisher from there so they figured it made the most sense.

Avery published three more books and Colin became the CEO of the firm he worked for. And oh yeah, they became parents...

Three years after getting married, Avery gave birth to their first baby boy...Lucas Christian McCrae

And then two years later, they had another kid, this one a girl, Charlotte Lorelai McCrae.

And now...

The sun crept into the Colin and Avery's bedroom through the crack in the curtain as their door swung open and Charlotte jumped onto their bed.

"Mommy, mommy wake up" She said as she shook Avery.

Avery turned slightly and started nudging Colin "Colin, Colin wake up"

Colin laughed and sat up before lifting Charlotte off of Avery.

The woman then sat and squinted as her eyes adjusted to the light. Just then, Lucas came barreling into the room and threw himself on the bed. 

Avery smiled as she looked at her family...her family

Everything to Avery was perfect...absolutely perfect.

The end...for real this time.