Chapter 22

Dance

Dance

_______________________________________

Y/n pov

Right now we All are going to school. Today we are all going to school together in limousine. By the way, the limo is very sexy from the inside. I don't know how many cars they have.

Rich peoples things, you know!

Right now, I'm sitting beside Hoseok and brother Namjoon. I decided to get down from the limo at some distance from school, because I know that if someone will see me with all these in the limo together, then they all gonna bully me for nothing. after witnessing tomorrow's incident, they will think very dirty about me. It is not that I fear from them, but i can't tolerate those words towards me unnecessarily.

"stop the car here please" I hesitately spoke them to stop the car. Everyone was busy in their phones, but immediately after I said this, they started gaze me with their confused and questionable eyes.

"why?" Jungkook asked me with intense glare.

" ummm... I-I have s-some work here... Yeaahhhhh" I shutter. Don't know why whenever I lie, why do I shutter?

"What work do you have here in the early morning?" yoongi asked me with blank poker face...

Why are these people asking so many questions now?

" I-I have som-" I was thinking of some excuse, but interpt by Jungkook firm voice.

"Sit quietly, it's time for class. If there is any work, then do it later." he said very very rudely and coldly. such a heartless cold jerk.

He is not talking to me properly since this morning and is behaving very strange and rude. Talking very coldly. Jeon fucking Jungkook.

" please stop the car." I pleased but we already have reached in the parking area of the school campus.

Fuck.

I glare Jungkook with my scary eyes. He just smirk and give me his intense glare in return.

(Jungkook pov)

Today I am trying to ignore y/n completely. Even if I am talking, I am talking very coldly and rudely.

After listening to Jin Hyung, I feel that I should stay away from Y/N. I am a mafia king. I shouldn't be so attracted to anyone.

This puppy of mine is very dangerous and intoxicating for me, she can attract anyone towards her. She was asking to get out of the car but We all know why she wants to take off.

now that she is our responsibility. We can't leave her midway every day due to her insecurity. We don't care what people thinks.

When she saw that we had reached school, she showed me her most scary dangerous looks. She thought I would be scared. But in reality, by doing this, she looks more cute to me. Now whatever she do or do nothing, it looks cute to me.