17| Mine

A. Devereaux

Charles kissed me like I was an oasis in a blazing desert. He kissed me like he had been wanting to taste me for so long. A hunger that needed to be sated before it drove him mad.

I didn't care anymore how rough the carpet was because the way Charles kissed me. It was different. I've had my fair share of kisses but Charles made them all feel like nothing. His lips were flush against mine as he kissed me, his lips travelled down to my neck, teasing my ear as he went, and it sent a shiver down my spine.

"Charles please-," I begged, my body aching with how slowly yet sensually he touched me. He hushed me with a kiss to my lips then whispered against them, "Do you have any idea how much I wanted to do to you? Do you have any idea how frustrating it was seeing you run to Carlos when you and I both know I was the one you wanted?"

"Charles please just-," I begged, but he shut me up again with a kiss and trailed kissed to my ear. He finally whispered, "I'm calling the shots here, I'm choosing what to do to you, do you hear me?"

"Charles I-."

"Say it," he demanded, putting a hand around my neck, choking me with just enough pressure.

"Charles-."

"Say yes...say it because you know you want it," he demanded and I relented. I relinquished my control because god knows I just want him to do whatever he wanted to me.

"Yes," I replied, and I knew I wasn't going to regret it as he kissed me again, his free hand travelling down from my breast down to my thighs, teasing me. His fingers traced across my inner thigh, teasing me further making me beg and moan.

"Charles please-," I begged again but he hushed me with his finger, "Patience, ma chéri."

All I could do was lie there, surrender myself as I drank his scent in. Charles always smelled so good. Even when I didn't want to be around him he still had this intoxicating scent. He smelled of earthy musk, citrus, and hints of spicy cinnamon and vanilla. His scent alone was enough to send me into those forbidden thoughts about him.

Maybe for a while now, I had been thinking of him in that way. But now, it's a fucking reality and I'm relishing in it. Charles brought me back from my thoughts as he kissed me deeply again, coaxing my tongue as he finally teased my panties off, his hand slipping down my dress and in between my legs.

"So wet for me already," he said with a smile, helping me out of my dress and everything else to have me on full display. I was bared to him, head to toe, all done for him to ravish. But he liked taking it slow, he liked torturing me with how slow he was to trail down from my lips, down to my neck, and finally down to my pussy.

He gave it a brief kiss earning a whimper from me as I barely managed to keep my cool. I tried to touch him but he pinned both my wrists down to the carpet with one hand and said, "If you touch me, I'll stop."

Fuck, he knew what he was doing to me. He knew how much I liked to control everything but in this moment I knew I couldn't. He had something I wanted and I had to submit to his wishes. All my frustration finally dissipated when he licked a wet stripe across my folds and grazed his teeth against my clit. I couldn't stop the moan that was escaping me. Fuck, it felt so good.

I could barely think as he kissed and lick my pussy like it had tasted like an aphrodisiac that bound him to just crave it more and more. Still his hand was on my wrists and all I could do was squirm, moan, and whimper as he destroyed my control all with a flick of his tongue.

Deftly, he released my neck and snaked his hand under me and down to the curve of my back, lifting me to sit on top of him. Immediately he carried me to the bed as he said, "Shall we continue in more comfortable premises princess?"