3.

--*Next Morning*--

Luna Pov

As always my bus reached to school and I walked upstairs towards my class I saw Lucy I was about to say "Hi" to her but suddenly I saw jimin walked towards her

And started talking to her I can feel the tension and aggressiveness in his words without thinking twice I walked towards them and pushed him lightly he glared at me

Luna:if you have any problem then talk to me stop troubling my friend *glared*

Jimin:well.....I am not interested to talk to you *walks towards her*

Luna:then you also don't have any right to trouble my friend *pushed him again*

Jimin:huh.....i am just tolerating you cuz of my girlfriend or else I will surely showed you who am I *angrily*

Luna:wait I know who are you let me tell you so basically you're just a normal boy who got height like an electric pole nothing else *smirk*

Jimin:*chuckles* and what you got let me tell you so basically you got a short tempered Brain with zero knowledge of maths nothing else *smirk+leans towards her*

Luna:yaaa.....you giraffe just leave my way or else I will again push you and this time I will use my full force *glared*

Hoshi:stop it jimin and let's go our class is also about to start *stops her*

Jimin:I will surely see you *glared*

Luna:oh..yeah sure my classroom is next to you Mr.Giraffe *laughs+yelled*

Lucy:let's go Liana might be waiting for us *dragged her*

I just can't understand what is his problem he don't have courage to fight with me but he is troubling my friends without any hesitation ahhh....I willsurely kill him one day

Liana:what happened to her why she is fuming in anger *whispered to lucy*

Lucy:jimin was talking to me about that matter and she thought he is troubling me so yes she argued with him *calm tone*

Liana:damn girl proud of you *claps*

Lucy;are you for real Liana here I am trying to fix everything so we can able to spend our last few months peacefully but she is ruining everything *annoyed tone*

Luna:so you think it's my fault huh.....I hate him and the wrost part about him is he can't fight with me but he is ready to trouble my friends *yelled lightly*

Lucy:he was not arguing with me Luna he was just telling me something about Hoshi *yelled lightly*

Lia:guys calm down you both are breaking the first rule of our group remember we will never fight cuz of any boy *calm tone*

Lucy & Luna:aish.....i am sorry luna/Lucy *sighed+hugged eachother*

Lana:that's my kiddos *giggle*

Lucy:I know how possessive and carefull you're towards us but sometimes you should control your anger girl *smiles*

Luna:ahhh...I am also sorry for yelling at you actually I just hate him and his friends Kai and Hoshi *rolls eyes*

Liana:we know that Luna but look Lucy also have a point you should think twice before yelling at someone *pats her shoulder*

Luna:ok ok I agree now let's cheer up guys *laughs*

We all was group hugging when suddenly we was interrupted by our English teacher we backed off and looked at her she has a big smile in her face

Teacher:congratulations Luna you're selected to speak against women's right and freedom *smiles*