21.

Luna Pov

Tae:why you're so stubborn Luna *yelled lightly*

Luna:I am a soulblinder and now I don't need your permission to do anything *glared*

Tae;but don't forget you're still less powerful then me *smirk*

Luna:huh.....and guess what I am not afraid of you *angrily*

Tae:damn so much courage *smirk*

As soon as he said that he pinned me in the wall and rubbed his nose tip in my neck and I closed my eyes fuck I am getting weak he really know my weakness

Suddenly I opened my eyes and pushed him lightly I rubbed that place he stared at me deeply and rolled his eyes ahhh......I can't even resist him but I have to act bold I have to go to jimin

Tae:so you want to go in real world *coldly*

Luna:yes just for few days I am sure I will cure his mental illness *hopeful eyes*

Tae:and what if you'll not come back *looks at her*

Luna:I will surely come back I have a big reason to come back and you know that *glared*

Tae:ahhh......why are you so stubborn Luna I can't understand why you want to cure him *side eyeing her*

Luna:cuz my friends are also worried cuz of him and I have to fix everything *serious tone*

Tae;nowadays seems like you are falling out of love *walks towards balcony*

Luna:don't start your drama again I know it very well taht whenever I tell you taht I want yo ho in real world you talks like this *stands beside him*

Tae:cuz I am afraid what if you'll forgive me and her huh....what will we both do? *trying to hypnotize her*

Luna:Tae I am also a soulblinder I can feel that you're trying hypnotize me stay away from me *pushed him lightly*

Tae:whatever *rolls eyes* where is she? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:maybe somewhere making her mother proud *smile*

Tae:oh no way she will be like me *rolls eyes*

Luna:no way I will never let her become like you I am stuck here with you but I will never let her become like you *glared*

Tae:oh really so you're stuck here with me hmm.... *pulled her by waist*

Luna:what are you doing leave me *trying to free herself*

Tae:just showing you that you're nothing without me *gritting teeth*

Luna:its your misunderstanding I was happy with my friends but you snatched everything *glared*

Tae:glare at me once more and I will take out those beautiful pearl like eyes of yours *smile+traced her face*

Luna:and you think i will nit do anything *points dagger in his throat*

We both are threatening eachother when suddenly we heard a knock on the door we both backed off and glared at eachother for the last time

Tae:come inside *coldly*

??:its me mom and dad *smile*

Luna:oh my princess come here *smile*

Tae;how was your day yerin *smile*

Yerin:it was good dad i really love playing with death cards and crystal ball *smile*

Luna:good girl *smile*