5.

Lia Pov

Ahhh...he is so annoying I will surely kill him by my own hands I can't believe it I had a crush on him from past 2 years  he obviously don't deserve me suddenly Luna said

Luna:so what should we do next? *looks at them*

Lana:ahhhh....I want to be with my boyfriend *whined*

Lia:and what about us huh.....he have his friends we also need our friends *annoyed tone*

Lucy:she is right we should be together in this type of situation *scolding*

Luna:stop it guys for now let's move to the CCTV room so we can able to see if anyone else is also there or not *serious tone*

Liana:yeah...good idea let's go *holds Luna hand*

The five of us were passing by our classroom when suddenly we heard a stranger type of voice from our behind Lana and liana was about to turn back but

I held there hands tightly and signaled them not to turn behind they nodded and we continue walking towards CCTV room soo we reached there Lucy locked the door from inside and Lana opened the camera TV

Lana:look only we ten are here *points towards monitor*

Lia:ahhh...unbelievable what just happened to us *massaging her forehead*

Luna:where are they five *serious tone*

Lucy & Lia:why you care let them die *rolls eyes*

Luna:really guys *disappointed look* we all should be together at this time *calm tone*

Liana:Miss.Saviour they will never join our team ok?they will choose to die but they will never choose us *sarcastic smile*

Luna:well...atleast we can try once and after that we will walk in our own way and they will go on there own way *calm tone*

Lana:I agree with her words not cuz my boyfriend is also there but also cuz it increase our escaping and survival chances more *excitedly*

Lia:ahhhh...whatever ok we are also ready then *rolls eyes*

Lucy:yes..for you we can do anything so let's go by the way Lana what do you mean by escaping and survival chances? *looks at her*

Lana:well...don't you think something big is going on or something big can happen *raised eyebrow*

Lia:actually I agree with her like the sounds we heard in corridor we can't ignore that *serious tone*

Luna:its ok guys don't think about that right now,for now just focus on them *smile*

We all slowly walked outside the room towards the 3rd floor cuz boys were roaming there soon we saw all 5 of them together Luna walked towards them wealso followed her

Luna:yeonjun seems like something big and wrost is going to happen so I guess we all should stay together at this time *concern tone*

Yeonjun:well..ok but why are you only telling me this *raised eyebrow*

Luna:cuz you know it clearly I hate talking to them I also hate talking to you but it's just I don't have any option *side eyeing jimin*

Jk:umm...do you also hate talking to me *point towards himself*

Luna:you never talks to any girl so... *calm tone*

Jimin:we are not going with you we can protect ourselves *leans towards her face*

Luna:huh....well ok then get lost Mr.Arrogant *smirk*

Jimin:sure Miss.Arrogant *smirk*

Saying this he walked away with his friends and Luna was just gritting her teeth ahhh.....I will kill them for sure