6.

Lucy Pov

Lucy:Lana can you please come here for a minute *serious tone*

Lana:no you'll again beat me *pout*

Lucy:if you'll not come then I will sure beat you *calm tone*

Luna:*laughs* go Lana or she will kill you *focus of cutting vegetables*

She sighed and walked towards me I was standing there quietly she stand beside me and looked at me

Lucy:Lana look at the mirror where is our reflection? *confused tone*

Lana:ahh...wait you're right *checks the mirror*

Lia:what happened guys *calm tone*

Lana:I can't see our reflection in the mirror *scared tone*

Luna & Lia:*laughs* well that means we are in mirror world wait what? *widen eyes*

They both looked at eachother and walked towards the mirror and checked it carefully

Liana:where are we? *looks at Lia and luna*

Lia:well firstly let's eat and after we will find few more mirrors *serious tone*

Luna:yes....and after that we will able to say something clearly *serious tone*

Liana:what are you all trying to say *scared voice*

Lia:look Liana maybe we are stuck here in the mirror world *calm tone*

Liana:what how can it possible ahhh.....i want to go back *crying*

Lana:Liana please don't cry we will surely find a way *pats her shoulder*

Liana:ahhh....mom will be worrying about me *crying*

Lucy & Lana:Daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird Ima give you the world Ima buy a diamond ring for you Ima sing for you I'll do anything for you to see you smile *smiles+sits beside her*

Luna & Lia:And if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine Ima break that birdies neck I'd go back to the jeweler who sold it to ya And make him eat every carat don't fuck with dad *smirk+wipes her tear*

Liana:ahhhh......I love you 4 so much I am happy that atleast we are together here *hugs them*

Luna:we also love you so much babygirl *pats her head*

Lucy:well let's get back to the cooking *smile*

We all again get busy in our work and after sometime we was done with cooking me and Luna served it to everyone and then sat on the chair suddenly we heard a knock on door I walked and opened it

Lucy:what? *glared*

Jimin:yeonjun wants to meet Lana *pushed him inside+laughed nervously*

Lucy:really? *raised eyebrow*

Kai:ob-obviously why we-we will come here *nervously laugh*

Lucy:ok then now you 4 can get lost and yeonjun you can come inside *smile*

Jk:but what's my fault I am also hungry *pout*

Lucy:aww....its ok you can also join come inside *smile*

They both entered inside and they three was still standing outside I was about yo lock the door when I saw there pleading eyes what the fuck I know they are also hungry but they are not saying it

Hoshi:Lucy I am your friend remember *soft eyes*

Lucy:but you're the enemy of Luna and you know she is more important for me *glared*