16.

Jimin Pov

I grabbed his collar and punched him hard his nose started bleeding Luna was right I should've trusted her ahhh.....

Jimin:how can you do this Kai huh.....I thought you love her *punched him again*

Jk:we didn't expected this type of heinous crime from You Kai *slapped him*

Kai:huh...why your ass is burning are you in love with her *chuckles*

Hoshi:just shut up Kai how shameless you are huh.... *slammed him in the wall*

Liana:Lucy please say something are you ok? *concern tone*

Lana:say something Lucy please *crying silently*

Kai:oh.....why you all are overreacting huh...she us my girlfriend I can do anything to her right babe *wipes the blood from corner lips*

Liana:what the fuck Lucy please say he is lying *look at her*

Lucy:aaahhhh......jimin where is Luna please call her *crying hard*

Jimin:she and lia is gone somewhere for a work *serious tone*

Kai:oh yes.....luna my revenge is complete I won I ruined her life completely *chuckles like a maniac*

Jimin:Kai just get lost from here or else I will do something very bad *glared*

Kai:my brother like friend you'll kill me for a girl *points at lucy* wait I knew that you have eyes on her right *smirk*

Jk:how can you be that much basterd huh... *punched him more*

--*Meanwhile*--

Luna Pov

Me and lia entered inside the library and started finding that book I know that spirits can come here at anytime we have to work fast

Lia:Luna found that *yelled*

Luna:great wait for me *walks towards her*

We both opened that book and read the rituals and everything there was written that the choosen ones have to sacrifice there lives and after that they will able to save there lived once

Lia:but who are choosen once? *looks at luna*

Luna:look there is written that for more informations and knowing who is the choosen once we have to visit the soulbilnder in the college library *serious tone+focused on book*

Lia:Luna things are not feeling good who are the choosen once and soulblinder I thought they only exist in movies and books *amazed*

Luna:me too but for more information we have to visit the college library but first let's meet our friends and telk them about this *looks at lia*

Lia:Luna let's bring this book with us *takes the book*

Luna:yes good idea *smile*

We both walked out of the library but suddenly we felt presence behind us we turned and saw tso spirits we hold eachother hands and started running as fast as we can

We felt a sting pain in our legs then we realized that the spirits are trying to catch us and during this they scratched our legs the blood was coming out we are still running

Both spirits started laughing we both reached to 4th floor and heard some loud noises from Lucy and Kai room we walked inside and locked the room while panting hard me and lia hugged eachother

Lucy:Luna *crying*

Hearing her crying voice my eyes diverted towards her and I saw her crying badly I walked towards her and she said