13.

Luna Pov

I was standing in the corner of the classroom thinking about what just happened suddenly I felt a presence behind me I turned and saw jimin

Luna:why are you here huh..... *yelled*

Jimin:what? *looks at her*

Luna:ahhh.....what you want jimin? *angrily*

Jimin:I just want to be with you *Walks towards her*

Luna:why huh.....do you want to get killed *yelled*

Jimin:I know you're stressed about what just happened it's ok take your time and cool down your mind *backoff*

Luna:ahhh.......I will surely kill Kai no matter what I will not let him go alive from this world *gritting teeth*

Jimin:ahh...again those words *rolls eyes*

Luna:get out jimin *yelled*

Jimin:hey spirits will kill me outside ok also I don't want to be alone Hoshi is also with Lia *looks at her*

Luna;ahhh...why all three of you always revolve around my friends of me *yelled*

Jimin:well it's not like that ok I guess Hoshi likes Lia and same goes to Kai *calm tone*

Luna:kai...huh.....he will surely die by my hands i know which level of basterd he is *rolls eyes*

Jimin:ok ok relax by the way aren't you scared that you're alone in a classroom with a boy *smirk*

Luna:scared?my foot babyboy I am the type of girl who can make a boy blush so yes I can fight anything *smirk*

Jimin:damn *murmurs+smirk*

Luna:ahhh...I want to meet Lia *walks towards door*

Jimin:no way can't you see you're hurt just relax for a while *hold her hands*

Luna:leave my hand *glared*

Jimin:ok ok easy girl *backoff*

I sat on the corner and he sat on the opposite corner staring at me I was also glaring at him ahhh...why he is not mine fuck his girlfriend I rolled my eyes and looked away but he was still staring at me I get frustrated abd said

Luna:do you want to eat me huh.... *yelled*

Jimin:no not that soon well should we talk peacefully *looks at her*

Luna:really you want to talk to me peacefully damn *rolls eyes*

Jimin:yes now tell me what you think about jk and liana *raised eyebrow*

Luna:wait what do you mean by that *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:well surely jk loves Liana it's visible in his eyes so what about liana *raised eyebrow*

Luna:she also loves him but she thinks that he will reject her so... *calm tone*

Jimin:ahhh....are you ok now? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:maybe....I mean yeah it's just I am missing Liana *sad smile*

Jimin:its ok give her sometime she will understand *smile*

Luna:why you choosed me *looks at him*

Jimin:cuz I don't want to make my sister Park Lucy sad *calm tone*

Luna:wait fuck Lucy oh....my god we didn't even thinked about her once*widen eyes*

Jimin:its ok she is safe with Kai *calm tone*