8.

Kai Pov

Ahhhh.....just wait for it Luna there will be a point you'll be alone no one will be with not even your so called soulmate Liana I will snatch everything from you I am just waiting for it thinking all this I was smirking widely

Jimin:what happened Kai what are you thinking *raised eyebrow*

Kai:nothing just thinking about a joke *smirk* by the way my dear best friend keep a distance from Lucy *serious tone*

Jimin:ok...I got that you're jealous right?look Kai even if I will keep a distance from her she will never become your girlfriend cuz for them Luna is more important then anything *serious tone*

Kai:but I love her jimin and she have to understand my love its not a joke why there everything ends at luna can't they choose anything in there own *annoyed tone*

Jimin:I don't know Kai I just know that Lucy is just like my sister if you'll disturb her or try to do something wrong I will kill you *serious tone*

Kai:don't worry jimin I can't hurt my own lifeline she is very precious for me *lost somewhere*

--*Meanwhile*--

Jungkook Pov

I am looking at her sneakily obviously I can't stare at her infront of everyone she was talking to Luna non stop ahhh....she is so sweet

Yeonjun:yo....boy why your eyes are shining *hands around his shoulder*

Jk:nothing just thinking about something *smile*

Yeonjun:hmm...let me guess are you thinking about Liana *raised eyebrow*

Jk:obviously not why I will think about her *nervously laugh*

Yeonjun:oh..really but your eyes and body language are saying something else *smirk*

Jk:ahh...keep assuming *rolls eyes*

Yeonjun:well look let me give you an advice if you want to impress her so firstly you have to show Luna that you deserve her are you understanding my point *raised eyebrow*

Jk:nah I am not understanding *looks at him*

Yeonjun:basically go and show Luna what is your qualities and also that how much you love Liana cuz look there are 5 girls on there group but all 4 girls strings are connected to Luna so just impress the boss *pushed him lightly*

He pushed me lightly but I lost my control and fall on Luna we both fell on the ground I was on top fuck I just invited my own death I get up from her as soon as possible her eyes are narrowed

Luna:can't you see....you have eyes or buttons *angrily*

Jk:I am sorry I am really sorry it was just a mistake *looking down*

Luna:you know for this mistake I can punch your face but it's just I can't see her sad that's why I am leaving you *side eyeing liana*

Jk:thank you so much wait cuz of her whom? *looks at luna*

Luna:no one *glared*

We both again started walking towards the principal office ahhh...now when only we 10 are here in the school let's do what we want to do I walked slowly towards luna and said

Jk:hey *looks at her*

Luna:what? *looks at him*

Jk:now when only we 10 are here so let's do what we always wanted to do *smile*

Luna:you don't want to go back home? *raised eyebrow*

Jk:obviously i want to but let's do it please and after that we will find a way out *doe eyes*