14.

Luna Pov

I stepped out of the classroom and looked here and there jimin also stepped out with me and we both walked towards the classroom where

We was arguing the door was locked I knocked and Kai opened the door he was shirtless and sweaty I rolled my eyes and said

Luna:where is Lucy? *raised eyebrow*

Kai;oh...she is with me *smirk*

No way I just hope I am wrong ahhhh.....I will kill him I pushed him aside and walked inside the room furiously I saw Lucy was wearing her clothes no way why she is so dumb I turned and glared at kai

Jimin:Kai what just you both did? *raised eyebrow*

Kai:we make love nothing else *smirk*

Jimin:but you both are just 18 you should've thought about her health first *dissappointed look*

Luna:how dare you to touch h her huh.....did you thought her friend,her protector is dead *grabbed his throat*

Kai:leave me Luna *yelled*

Luna:make me leave you *tightens the grip*

Lucy & Jimin:Luna leave him he will die *pulling her*

Luna:how dare he to manipulate you Lucy *yelled*

Lucy:no Luna he didn't manipulated we both did everything with eachother consent *calm tone*

Hearing this I leaved him and he started coughing what the hell oh my god now what will I say to Liana ahh...I remember she told me that I have to protect lucy from Kai at any ghost cuz we knew which level of basterd he is

Jimin;so does that mean you both are together now? *smile*

Lucy:oh....yes we both are now in relationship *smile*

Luna:huh....you both just came in relationship few hours ago and you already gave him your virginity *dissappointed look*

Lucy:don't act like that Luna I loved him from very long but it's just I didn't wanted to see you sad or disturbed that's why I pretended I am over him *serious tone*

I rolled my eyes and walks towards the window I can hear Lucy and jimin talking suddenly I felt that Kai is also standing beside me while folding his hands

Kai:Luna *smirk*

Luna:what fucker? *rolls eyes*

Kai:I told you I will snatch everything from you and look I succeed *whispered*

Luna:what do you mean *glared*

Kai:your friends leaved you,I ruined your naive friend *whispered*

Luna:you don't love her? *amazed*

Kai:the day I make you my enemy that day I also buried all the feeeling for her now I just wanted to use her body for myself and look I succeed in it *smirk+whispered*

As soon as he said that I slapped him hard Lucy and jimin ran towards us

Jimin:what you did Luna?Kai are you ok? *worried tone*

Lucy;what's your problem Luna can't you see my happiness *pushed her lightly*

Luna:what are you saying Lucy huh.....did you know what he is up to he is just using you cuz he you're my weakness *concern tone*

Lucy:oh..please Luna now I am getting why Liana leaved you she is right you don't deserve our friendship cuz you can't see us happy *angrily*

Luna:Lucy its not like that I always want to see you 4 happy but try to understand I am his enemy and he is using you to take revenge from me he is using your body to satisfy himself he will leave you now cuz his work is done now *serious tone*