Chapter 5 - A goofy plan

With fumbling hands, Jeongin buttons the last button on his dress shirt as quickly as possible. Which isn't that quick considering he's in the passenger seat of chans moving car.

"Are we sure this is going to work?" He roughly sits back after finishing, his nervousness skyrocketing while his 'fiancé' drives through traffic with a secure hand on the wheel.

The younger just silently prays he won't sweat through the shirt he just put on. Even if it was slightly bigger than his normal ones. Maybe it was because he was a nervous teenager right now, but it was a genuine concern.

Atleast he had a dress shirt and wasn't about to pull up with sweats and a hoodie.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. And so the shirt had been given to him by Chan.

Only to make the not sweating through it point stronger.

Was he thinking about this too much?

"Jeongin." The olders looks away from the road for a second and at his young fiancé. Jeongin sits up at his name being called, "What do we have to lose?" He sends a cheeky smile.

The man was sure calm about this ridiculous plan.

The plan that he had shared with the younger during the drive from Hyunjins to his house.

It started with the fact Jeongins parents and Chans parents had decided on weekly dinners.

Unheard of in the Yang family previously.

But it was established to create a better "bond" for the "merging" families. They said they wanted the two to-be-weds to get familiar with eachother.

But we all know it was because their parents wanted to get closer. If they were going to follow through with this business deal, they had to discuss more than what could be said over one dinner.

So now it's weekly.

Great right?

WELL IT WASNT GREAT FOR JEONGIN-

He had basically tried to gaslight himself into forgetting the whole ordeal, until he decided to go to his friends house and the chain of bad events started.

Well in their previous discussion, which Jeongin literally had nightmares from, Chan had mentioned he would find a way to fix everything. As much as Jeongin hated the situation, the man he was supposed to marry wasn't half bad.

Maybe if he was older he would have given him a chance. Maybe...

Wait no this is definitely weird

"Is acting like a real couple the best thing you could come up with!?" Jeongin runs a hand through his permed hair while the older sighs.

"Trust me Jeongin-ah, once they think we built a bond we will have them under our control," He puts a second hand on the steering wheel, his vains popping out while the younger stares at them, "Then we will pretend to have a huge fallout, then our parents would feel uncomfortable around eachother. It's a perfect plan."

"Hyungggg how is this perfectttt-"

"Sh we are here," Chan interupts the youngers whines as the gates open and they pull into Jeongins mansion.

Jeongins breathing quickens as Chan drives up the path and finds a spot to park. It was all very sudden. Just 10 minutes ago he was at Hyunjins house drowning his problems with dog therapy, and now he is about to have a dinner with his FIANCÉS family. Not to mention to pressure of the new plan put into place, Jeongin wasn't much of an actor but this was basically life or death.

As he steps out the car, Jeongin spots a figure pacing back and forth in front of the main enterance. The boy looked hella stressed as he glances down at his phone and back up in intervals.

Until he spots us.

You can practically see the wrinkles in his face fall in relief. This boy was only 15 but he was sure to be aging much faster with the stress he receives.

"HYUNG! THANK GOD. And you're always on your phone but you never answer you son of a-"

"Jungwonnie!" Jeongin lifts a hand infront of his brothers face to cut him off. "You're too young to swear."

"DOES THAT EVEN MATTER RIGHT NOW?" Jungwon closes his eyes and takes a deep breath to collect himself before continuing. "Mom and dad and chans parents are in the garden right now. Chan parents think you're just in your room getting ready."

A smile falls on Jeongins face as he lifts a hand to ruffle his younger brothers hair, "You're a life saver wonie."

Just then, the main door opens. All of them clearly holding their breath thinking a pair of parents were about to walk out and reveal their whole plan. But out walks Jay with two apples in his hand.

Oh I forgot about him..

"Hey scaredy-cat I found something for you to eat now can you stop pacing like a lunatic?" The boy hands an apple to Jungwon who hesitantly takes it. He then notices his brother and soon to be brother in law and lifts his hand to wave before sitting onto the steps.

Jeongin glances at Chan standing next to him. Chan glances at Jeongin standing next to him. They share a knowing stare while Jay gestures Jungwon to sit with him and to calm to hell down, to which the younger puts his hands into his hair and side eyes him as he takes a seat.

Jungwon looks back up at his brother, "Their better be McDonald's on the counter when I come home from school tommorow."

"McDonald's? Youre a millionaire?" Jay snickers and lays back onto the concrete. Jungwon let's out a 'im so done' sigh and nudges the olders side.

"I got you wonie." Jeongin smiles before taking a deep breath and grabbing a hold of his fiancée hand.

"You ready Jeongin-ah?" Chan ask softly as they make their way toward the garden.

"Hell no."

A/n
Hehe I'm back
Writing and living at the same time is hard yk
Y'all liking where this is going?
Once my minsung book finishes I think I'm gonna start another Seungjin with a secret admirer type concept? Would you guys read that?
I'm jus really into opposites attract idk man.