Chapter 13 - Fight 🤺🤺

"I can't believe that I gotta go back to school next year and everyone's gonna ask about your marriage!" Jungwon buries his head into the back of my seat. Jay sits beside him snickering and earning side eyes from the younger.

"Heh maybe picking you guys up from school that one time wasn't the best idea of ours." Chan nervously chuckles with his eyes still on the road.

The fancy car that Chan was driving was leading the 4 boys to Chan's home. Today was the final day.

The second day Jeongin had been waiting for.

The day of their 'fight'

As the other three boys conversed with one another comfortably, while Jeongin stared off through the car window, bouncing his leg up and down nervously

He had wanted this all to be over since the moment it began. He wanted to live his young years to the best before making a massive decision like marriage, and he certainly didn't want it under his parents command.

So why did things feel so... off?

Chan places a hand on Jeongins thigh to stop it from moving, "Everything okay innie?"

Jeongin looks away from the window and the passing trees and cars to instead look at his soon-to-not-be-fiancé. He sends a quick smile and Chan replies with one of his own, staring into the youngers eyes with care.

The two boys were in the back too immersed in a game they were playing together. So Chan took this opportunity to actually talk to the younger with out their annoying siblings being 3rd wheels.

"Jeongin." Chan says more seriously this time, "Everything is going to be fine. I mean it. We've been waiting for this moment for months. Youre gonna be free okay?"

Chan was right.

So why did Jeongin not feel fine?

He looks up at Chan's eyes and stares into his dark holes, looking away when Chan does to focus back on the road.

It was something Jeongin felt like he should never admit but, he is going to miss these dinners.

He can't even imagine how his weeks will be without them. Without Chan's caring personality. Without Jay and Jungwon goofy relationship.

Everything's gonna go back to how it was before.

Did Jeongin really want that?

Chan parks infront of his mansion, forcing Jeongin to pull himself together witha deep breath.

He can do this.

He has been waiting for this moment for months.

Chan comes around the other side of the car to open Jeongins door. His bright smile somehow lifting Jeongins mood and lowering his nerves. When Chan puts out his hand, Jeongin takes it and lets the older help him out of the car.

They don't let go of eachothers hands as the walk into the mansion, Jay and Jungwon trailing behind them laughing about some random shit.

"Ah boys you made it!" Chan's mom greets them at the door. On instinct, Jeongin moves closer to Chan so that he was practically leaning on the older as Chan wrapped his arm around him.

"Of course mother! Actually we are quite hungry..." Chan starts cheerfully.

"Oh please come take a seat! Nice to see you two Jeongin, Jungwon." The two yangs bow to Chan's mother politely as they all move to the dining table.

Instead of sitting across from eachother as they did at Jeongins house, at Chan's, the boys sit next to eachother. Leaning on eachother and holding hands cutely. Chan occasionally whispering to Jeongin to ask if he's okay with this.

And so they do the same thing today.

Jeongin has a tight grip on Chan's hand. He leans onto him, half acting half needing his comfort.

They had to act sweet and then lash out at eachother to achieve the most effective reaction from their families.

"The weddings nearing huh?" Jeongins father laughs loudly in joy, "Glad to see you two getting along!"

"O-of course sir." Chan trys to keep a strong voice. He could notice the strange behavior from his fiancé.

But Jeongin was getting ready. With a deep breath. It begins.

"Babe I told you to stop texting! We're at your parents house!" Jeongin quickly moves away from the older, eyeing the phone strategically placed in Chan's hands. After a few moments the tables attention has been grasped.

"I already told you innie baby it's nothing like that..." Chan responds in a sweet but almost guilty voice.

Perfect.

"Boys keep it down please we-" Chan's father gets cut off by the sound of Jeongins hands slamming on the table.

"What do you mean nothing like that! I know everything! Did what we have mean nothing to you?" Jeongin voice reflects the anger perfectly. The parents now with their mouths slightly agape.

Even the two younger siblings pretended to look shocked. Though Jay was trying his very best to not burst out laughing and blow their cover.

"Of course what we had meant so much to me!" Chan stands up as well, grabbing Jeongins hands and looking deeply into his eyes with sadness. "Your my everything."

Jeongins heart skips a beat.

All of sudden the room falls silent. It was Jeongins turn to talk. But he was quiet.

Jungwon almost had a mint panic attack and blurted out everything.

Jeongins mouth stays open, his line had gone out the window and his mind blank.

As soon as Chan realized this, he shakes Jeongins hands slightly to catch his attention, mouthing the words, "are you okay?"

Something inside of Jeongin clicks.

A feeling hidden under piles in his heart. One that had risen to the top with provocation.

"It doesn't matter!" He suddenly cries out, pulling his hands out of Chan's grasp, shocking everyone including the older.

"Baby I-"

"It's all fake isn't it!? You don't care about me do you? Why do you make me feel this type of w-way? It's a lie- just a big lie!" Jeongins voice cracks as tears begin to stream down his face.

The emotions were real this time however.

Chan's face falls, worry floods him. He didn't expect Jeongin to get so emotional. Maybe he should stop it? "Jeongin why don't we talk about this somewhere else?"

"I don't know why I got excited!" Jeongin laughs at himself through the tears, ignoring his fisnce, "I knew it was all going to end."

"What are you saying innie-" Chan tries to reach for the younger, but Jeongin begins to step back.

"You know why I'm saying this! I'm just some 18 year old and you come into my life, taking care of me, being there for me like no one ever was!" Jeongins voice was still powerful despite his broken face, "But it wasn't real right!? This is the end right?"

Chan's mouth lies open as no words could slip past the lump in his throat. No matter how hard he wanted to reach out and pull the younger into his arms, he couldn't. He stood there helplessly.

"Im going to miss being loved." Jeongin sniffles one last time before turning to walk out the room.

A/n
Woah
I needed some more angst in this book it was too normal.
ORANGE BLOOD AND ROCKSTAR SKZ help me

Omg I want the albums so bad but like I know im jus gonna put away in the closet or smth BUT THE PHOTOCARDS AND POSTERS. There's cute but like im never gonna hang them up or anything so-

Atleast the music is free hehe

I've been busy w dance and school but atleast the volleyball season at my schools over so maybe I'll be more free?

ALSO APPARENTLY I RANKED FOURTH IN MY GRADE LAST YEAR?? THERES LIKE  700 KIDS OMG

Hope you enjoyed!