Chapter 19 - All I could wish for

The sun was beginning to set as the light in the store turned a pinkish orange color. Today was ultimately successful. Probably one of the best days of jeongins life. They had a total of 10 customers on their first day. Which doesn't seem like much but flowers were indeed underrated. One even placed an order for a wedding bouquet, bringing back scary memories of jeongins almost wedding.

It was safe to say the young boy was over the moon. He was finally able to fulfill his dreams. He even had customers! Loyal ones that even placed future orders.

"Baby? We haven't got to talk much huh?" Chan comes up behind him. The guests were still here but the shop was getting ready to close. Now the real party was getting started. Jeongin sighs and turns around in Chan's arms.

Those damn comforting arms that Jeongin felt addicted to being encaged in, today he refused them as he had some kind of surfaced anger toward the older. "Yeah." He responded coldly.

"A-are you made at me innie?" Chan asks slowly, like he felt confused and was worried to test the boundaries. Jeongin and him had promised to stay together and it's not like a small fight was going to get in their way. Maybe the younger was just busy. but he seemed unnaturally distant after their last conversation, "Jeongin you can tell me anything. I'm not going anywhere." He adds with a convincing smile.

Jeongin sighs again, "Do you love me?" He asks with a straight face. Cold in a way that could come off as rude, but Jeongin was done beating around the bush for a man that was beating around the bush.

"H-huh?"

"Are you ever going to ask me? Are we always going to be in the grey area?" Jeongin asks this time with more force.

Chan's eyes were wide in disbelief. Was Jeongin really mad at him over this? It almost made him want to chuckle, but Jeongin didn't seem like he was kidding.

But before he could let out an answer, Jeongin turned around and walked away toward his little brother and his lovers little brother.

"Hey Jay is my brother bothering you?" He asks with a smirk as he sits down beside them. Jay grins in response, "not at all hyung."

"Hyung when are the fireworks!" Jungwon asks with an excited smile. He was sitting with his back pressed up against jays side. They looked awfully a lot like a couple...

"Soon wonie. I think it's getting dark enough." Jeongin relaxes his body after the long day. Though he felt so happy, his conflict with Chan had left a sour taste in his mouth. "Did you and Chan hyung fight?" Jay asks without hesitation, earning a light slap from Jungwon who told him to not be so straightforward.

"Not really..." Jeongin turns to face the younger boys as Jungwon sits up and is ready to listen, "I just feel like... he isn't telling me how he feels. I mean we do everything together, why not make it official? I think I've made it clear that I love him right? Why would he ever say it to me? He even seemed like he was embarrassed to kiss me..."

Jungwon sucks in his breath and looks to Jay who looks tense at this sensitive subject. Jay looks at Jungwon and softly shakes his head like he's trying to surpress the boys loud mouth.

Jeongin looks up from his hands, "I shouldnt stress you two out with my problems," He gets up from his seat quickly, "I'll tell Hyunjin to get the fireworks, wonie get ready."

Once the boy was out of earshot, the two look at eachother, "Thank god he left before your loud mouth could ruin shit." Jay sighs as he plays with strands of Jungwon hair. The younger pouting as he hits jays side.

"Yah I wasn't going to say anything! I'm trust worthy."

"That's what they always say."

****