Chapter 17 - So perfect

"Jay hyung! Help me with this suitcase!" Jungwon yells out as he tugs at the heavy luggage behind him, wiping the sweat of the struggle off his forehead.

"Yah wonie don't push yourself too much." Jay quickly comes over to save the younger, lifting the suitcase with ease and freeing him from the torture.

"What the hell Jay? Have you been working out?"

"Wonie we go to gym together every day."

"So why am I not buff too?"

"That's because you were singing karaoke on your phone the whole time wonie." Jay reaches out his hand to ruffle the boys hair, the younger pouts and looks away, trying to pick the suitcase up again. Though it was still to heavy for the sulking boy.

Jay laughs, "Jungwon, how about you go help Jeongin hyung with his suitcases?"

Jungwon looks back at the older with a smile, "Thays a good idea! Chan hyungs luggage is loaded with rocks! Maybe Jeongin hyungs will be better." With that the young Yang runs off into the house to look for his brother, leaving behind the semi relieved Jay to load the rest of the luggage.

"Baby did you pack our towels?" Chan walks up behind Jeongin, resting his hand on his back as Jeongin folds some of his clothes.

"Mhm hyung, the maids were here this weekend so they reminded me." Jeongin smiles and turns to look back at the older. When he does, Jeongin lets out a loud sniff. "Hyung did you get a new scent?"

Chan's ears turn a light pink as Jeongin sits up from the bed and walks into his embrace, trying to smell him better. "Y-yeah I did innie."

Jeongin wraps his arms around the older and rests his head in his chest, turning his small smelling expedition into a sweet hug. And of course, the older returns the hug immediately.

"Are you feeling happy baby?" The older asks as he lets Jeongin lift his legs and wrap them around him, koala style.

Jeongin hums as he buries his face into the older necks and breaths in his new scent. "So happy."

When the younger finally lifts his head, he notices the older man already staring at him with a goofy smile. Their faces were incredibly close and Jeongin could almost hear Chan's loud heartbeat.

Jeongin gets caught in his eyes. They were simply impossible to look away from. Always full of care and unconditional love, comforting Jeongin and almost automatically relaxing his body.

"Can I kiss you?" Chan suddenly asks, breaking the silence as his warm breath could be felt on the younger face.

Almost immediately, Jeongin nods. The rest of the world seemed to fade away in that moment. It was just Yang Jeongin and Bang Chan. Nothing else mattered as their faces moved closer and closer.

Their eyes slowly fluttering close and their lips reached out to one another. Closer and closer... and... closer-

A sudden high pitched scream followed by a thud causes the two to immediately move their heads away, looking to the noise. Jungwon stands with his eyes wide in the doorway and the bag he was holding on the ground. "JAY HYUNG!!"

Just seconds later, Jay appears next to Jungwon in the doorframe with a worried look, "Wonie what the hell was that noise- Are you okay-" Jungwon simply points to the scene he had to witness and Jay loudly gasps.

Jeongin and Chan exchange looks and the younger quickly hops off of him to stand on his own two feet.

Jay is quick to cover Jungwon eyes, "uh wonie how about we just load the luggage in the car." With that, Jay sends the two boys a quick nervous smile and leads Jungwon out the room and down the stairs. The boys could still hear Jungwon voice as they went down the stairs, "H-hyung that was t-traumatizing."