Chapter 12 - Graduation‼️‼️

"Hyunjin I told you to be careful with the gowns!" Seungmin tightly closes his eyes in frustration.

"I was!"

"Then tell me why there's a massive rip in it!" Seungmin looks up at Hyunjin who looked rightfully guilty, but nonetheless stubborn.

"I told you Seungmin-ah! It's not my fault a stupid rose thorn decided to attack me!" Hyunjin respond while throwing his hands in the air.

"Jinnie for the last time! The thorn did not attack you! You walked into a rose bush!"

"No I swear to god the bush reached out! You gotta believe me!"

Seungmin sighs deeply, adjusting the fabric to add the last bits of duck tape on. Stepping back to examine his work, determining it was fine and throwing the tape back into his bag.

He huffs, patting the dust off the olders gown as a finishing touch and giving him a thumbs up before turning away.

He throws his bag around his shoulder, ready to head into the hall where their younger friend would be waiting.

Until he was interupts by a pair of arms wrapping around his shoulder. "Thanks Minnie baby~"

Seungmin freezes before his face turns a bright red, "Y-yah Hyunjin someone's going to see us!" He whisper yells, turning around in the boys arms.

"So what?~ We're graduating! It's okay now Minnie." He smiles, pullling the younger even closer.

"What does graduating have to do with any of this!" Seungmin pouts, he was surely getting wrinkles from the amount of times he was annoyed with the older.

"It means we can be together-" Hyunjin is interupts by a bright red seungmin slapping his hand around the olders mouth.

"H-heh anyways..." Seungmin prys himself off his lover and scurries into the bustling hall, winding around other graduates to look for Jeongin.

****

"Wah didn't think black was your color hyung?" Jungwon snaps a few selfies with his brother, taking a mental note to post it on his story as his congratulatory post.

"Pff every color has always been my color." Jeongin adjusts his hair in his front phone camera, rolling his eyes at his brother.

"Mhm that's what they always say."

"Shut up Wonie! In all our baby pictures we always wore the same colors bro. Even tho we were both hella chunky and years apart." Jeongin moves on from fixing his hair to fixing his cap.

"And only one of us glowed up." Jungwon rolls his eyes, typing something into phone.

"Who you texting?"

Jungwon looks up with his eyes wide, "no one."

"You're texting no one?" Jeongin puts his phone away, stepping closer to his brother with an eyebrow raised. "How does somebody text no one? Hm?"

Jungwon tightly closes his eyes, inhaling deeply before speaking quickly. "Well you know I was texting somebody- it's just something people say when they don't want to tell someone who their texting and I guess I really didn't wanna tell you-

"Jeez bro you could've just told me it was Jay." Jeongin rolls his eyes again and puts his hands on his hips.

"J-Jay!? Why would it ever be Jay? It's not him heh-" Jungwon scratches the back of his neck.

"Sure it isn't." Jeongin squints.

"A-anyways the ceremonies starting s-soon and so I gotta take uhm- take my seat! Heh- See ya hyung!" Jungwon runs off quickly, disappearing through the crowd of seniors wearing black gowns.