Episode 15: Dedede's Ark

Author's Note: I have found a stylus, so I've decided to give the art a little overhaul. 

All of the episode art will be in glorious, detailed color now! Only issue is, this art is a lot more time-consuming to make, so I may have to stick to a three-week wait time between episodes for now. (This is also to give more time for editing and other projects, but the art is the main reason.) Sometimes, like this one, I can get it out in two weeks because it was so easy to write for some reason.

I'm also planning on going back and updating the previous art, starting with the cover! (The cover is partially cut off at the moment, anyway. I've been planning this for a while.) 

=====

King Dedede, worried about his kingdom, ran through the castle, looking for something. It took digging into the janitor's closet to find it. He pulled out the Royal Guard's radio and immediately tapped the button to have them all meet at the front gates. Hopefully, he could tell them before it was too late.

In about three and a half minutes, all four members of the Guard were at the gates, talking amongst themselves. They were a bit tired, as a group would be at six in the morning. Not to mention the fact that it was a rainy and miserable morning. Dedede ran up to them, out of breath.

"Listen to me," He panted, "Gather everyone in Dreamland! I've had a list made for each of ya. Get the construction workers first! We need to get Castle Dedede sea-worthy in three hours!"

"What happens in three hours?" Bandana Dee asked, worriedly.

"All of Dreamland's gonna be underwater!"

=====

*Theme Song Plays*

=====

"So, Dreamland is going to be flooded in three hours?" Blade Knight asked, very unconvinced.

"Yeah, now hop to the rescue!" The king ordered, pointing at each of them.

"Uh, forgive me for being reluctant," Waddle Doo said, "But why do you think the kingdom's going to flood?"

"It, uh..." Dedede thought for a second, "It came to me in a dream?"

"Yeah... do you need to lie down, Sire?" Sailor Dee asked.

"The king is right!" Everyone at the scene, including King Dedede himself, jumped when Meta Knight appeared from seemingly nowhere. What was even more surprising was that he was supporting this conspiracy theory.

"How do you know?" Bandana Dee asked, very curiously.

"I decided to try and salvage what I could from the Halberd. As it turns out, I actually have to pay to get stuff here. A barbaric concept, having heroes pay for things like a house, or food." Meta Knight shook off the thoughts, returning to his original point, "When I got there, I saw some sort of wind barrier. Even worse, the water level is higher inside the barrier, and getting higher by the second! My approximation is around three hours, as well!"

"We will save everyone we can, Your Dee-ness," Bandana Dee said, bowing a bit, "Just hand us the lists."

"I will get everyone in Whispy Woods, you have my word!" The Knight quickly explained, before warping away.

The rest of them ran off, ready to save some lives.

You're lucky Meta Knight saw it.

"What do you mean?" Dedede whispered.

You did an awful job convincing them.

"What was I supposed to tell them?" He asked, "That because your Dark Matter fell into the ocean and possessed some vengeful fish, we were all gonna be sleeping with the fishes?"