Chapter 2

I ran as long as I could away from the weird alien dude and sat down with my back leaning on a tree. I stared up at the sky covered with leaves.I looked down and jumped up with my blade in my hand. The alien was right in front of me smirking and twirling a leash, as it slowed down he came over as if handling a wild defenseless animal. I narrowed my eyes and looked aroundquickly to see if he had any friends with him. I was startled when I heard a deep rumbling sound coming from him. He snorted "no need to fear little thing, I have no companions with me which js very tiring for me since I have to chase down the other one too and to take you to be tamed and sold. Honestly your kind is so uncivilized that I have to doubt I will catch her."He rushed forward only to get rewarded with a quick knife jab. "Stay away from me!"I quickly started to climb the tree but not before stabbing him in the arm when he tried again.He gave a low and vicious growl and pulled the knife right out of his hand throwing it so hard into the ground that it disappeared from view. "That's it you want to do it the hard way ,then we do it the hard way."I inched a bit higher and started hyperventilating.I yelped when a hand grabbed me and then dragged me down and tossed against another tree.I dimly hear a crunch and a thud over the haze of pain that surrounded me.A muted sound came from near me and I felt the ground moving from under me.A wave of black surrounded me and I lost consciousness of what was happening.

______________________

Sorry for not postíng.Heres chapter 2.Please tell me what you think.

Have a great day!!!