OC

Quick A/N - I have created some fucking dream girl omg.

Imiti Tanwora, known as Imi (pronounced Immy) by her friends. She is 22, born in the spring of 1997.

She has lived in England for the last 7 years with her great-grandparents - taking care of them at their old age, mainly the farm tho that they live on. Her mother and grandfather live back in French Polynesia on an island called Tahiti. After her grandmother died, her mother stayed to look after the widower and make sure he's cared for. They live in a small home on the tropical island. They used to have a very large home, though her family still own the house, no one lives there due to it upsetting her grandfather too much, but her mum didn't want to see it gone so she put the house under Imi's name. She goes there every few months, checking on her family and bringing some friends along for mini holidays in the old family home that sits right on the beach.

As of right now, it is 2020 (no covid fuck that shit) and Imi is a big influencer, having over 14 million subs on YouTube and 23m followers on Instagram, she's a vlogger and blogger and considered reasonably popular amongst many. She's done many modelling gigs, and has had the chance to meet world famous celebrities like Selena Gomez, Zendaya, Emma Watson and was even at the Last Of Us premier, meeting Pedro Pascal and Bella Ramsay. She's kind, talented, beautiful and popular. Considered a friend by many world famous people and even good friends with Singer-Songwriter Billie Eilish.

Which is why it's unusual she isn't familier with the Sidemen, the group of very popular lads who have been carrying YouTube on their backs for years now.

Her Agent had called her up, telling her that she's been booked to do a video with this Sidemen group. Her Agent had said it's good Imi doesn't quite know them as it will make the video funnier according to the boys - who has just followed Imi on Instagram, apparently. No wonder her Twitter was blowing up with people questioning them and her, people getting excited and already hoping for a collab. Bloody hell - she thought.