Chapter four

Imi knocks on Harry's door, only to be met with Silence. She attempts to call his name through the door with another knock- doesn't work. She goes to walk away, but hears Harry through the door yell something incoherent to her.

"Pardon?" She asks through the door, putting her ear up to so that if he spoke again she'd hear. It was a couple seconds, but Harry finally answered.

"Come in" was all he said. Imi opened the door and stepped in. Harry was leaning against his headboard, legs stretched out on the bed and doing whatever on his phone. Imi closes the door carefully behind her with a soft click.

"I'm sorry if I upset you" Imi said as nicely as she could. She values her friendship with Harry, she didn't mean to mess it up in anyway. She may like him, but that's not important. She also knows her, Harry and the Sidemen would get backlash if people found out. So for all of their sales, it is better if their feelings are swept bellow the rug.

"Not your fault" Harry finally said after a short while. He looks up at her and he seems genuinely sad. Fuck - Imi fucked up bad.

"I just figured you wouldn't want people knowing- i-" Imi couldn't help but stutter towards the end. What was her reasoning again? Just being a wuss? A coward?

"Only Cal lives here, he'd keep his mouth shut" Harry said with slight irritancy to his voice. Right, he's in a bit of a bad mood.

"Well I know that now" Imi chuckles slightly, trying to ease whatever is getting him riled up. "I spoke to him, he said he won't say a thing" she added and Harry just nodded. What does she say now? He won't say anything to her, just sat there all sad like a moping puppy. "Harry, Im sorry" Imi said as she still stood awkwardly by the door. Harry looked back at her, his face turning soft again.

"It's okay" he said with a faint smile, this one didn't seem forced. "Got a meeting in a bit with us so get ready" Harry said so casually like nothing just happened that it took Imi off guard. She just stood there, blinking at him and honestly shocked. Harry laughed a little "go get ready then" he said to her with a little chuckle and Imi muttered some 'oh- right okay' before quickly walking out and closing the door behind herself.

She walked to the living room, rummaging through her cases for an outfit and skin care bag, not bothering with makeup today, not got anything big anyway. She grabs her vlogging camera, figuring her day today might be a more interesting one seen as it's a meeting with the sidemen boys- one she completely forgot about- and the viewers might be more intrigued by it.

"Go well then?" Cal said from the kitchen and Imi looked up with a 'huh', clearly confused. "Bogs in better mood, assume that's your doing" he added with a light chuckle and a wink, like he was insinuating something. Imi whacked him with her skincare bag on her way to the bathroom, only making Cal laugh more.

 Imi whacked him with her skincare bag on her way to the bathroom, only making Cal laugh more