Chapter Eight

Little fyi, all my other chapters were like 2 to 3 thousand words, this one is like 5,000 so have fun. And some smut at the end :)

Guys - I have come back to like update the fic and I'm rereading it and editing as I do to know where I'm at. Omg I was surprised by myself at the end. When I said smut, I thought it was light - holy cow I was not expecting what I wrote lmaooo. Have fun.

calfreezy, billieeilish and 895,207 others liked this

billieeilish I'm your favourite people
imi_tanwora ofc bbg
billieeilish 😤🥰

miniminter it's gonna be lit
behzingagram so fucking ecstatic

calfreezy it's gonna bring a whole lotta crazy
imi_tanwora especially with you 😭
calfreezy guilty 😁

sidefan so much content!!
arilover I'm living for it!

mandem bro your recent video is literally just them, stop using them for views and likes
imislover she doesn't need to
mandem she's boring otherwise
arilover mate if you hate her so much just don't watch her videos

wroetohoe her recent video is just her flirting with them the entire time 💀
someweirdo mate it's pathetic. some people ship her and Harry too 🤡
wroetohoe naaahhh that's so funny, he clearly can't stand her. Don't blame him
someweirdo init! She's obviously so desperate it's sad

taylorsversion the way they only talk to her cos they feel bad for her,
mandem she's so annoying, can't stand the fucking slag
behzingagram shut the fuck up and don't watch her videos then stupid cunt

Imi woke up and went to the bathroom first, not even checking her phone. She went into the kitchen to make herself some breakfast, already seeing half the crew up and helping themselves to food, making themselves at home. It made Imi feel good knowing they're comfortable enough to do so. Although, as soon as she walked in the room, they all looked at her guiltily.

"You'right Ims?" Ethan asks from behind the counter he's leaning on. Imi just looked at him confused, huh? Why is everyone acting weird around her. "Your Instagram, if you haven't already seen it I wouldn't look yeah" he said it genuinely, but she could tell he was angry, clearly dick comments. She shrugs, pretending not to be bothered by it, but deep down it hurts. She hasn't seen them but she knows what to expect. She grabs herself a bowl of cereal, pulls her phone out of her shorts pocket and sits down on the sofa, bowl on top of a cushion in her lap. She was told not to for her sake, but she just can't help herself from looking. The wave of sadness and hurt that waves over her is slightly too overwhelming as she slowly scrolls through the comments. Why are people so adamant on hating on her because she's friends with the sidemen? What the fuck did she do?