Chapter two

Little A/N this chapter is full of insta posts lmao, I apologise.

After the video, the boys invited her to join them and some of their girlfriends for dinner later that day as they found her funny and would like to discuss the possibility of more collabs in the future. Of course she was down for it. She vlogged a little of them all going out and getting food together in some restaurant - nothing too fancy - she got some nice shots of them all laughing and having fun, she figured when this comes out, it would be nice for the sidemen fans to see their favourite YouTubers without the pressure of creating a video and just being their casual selves.

They all sat down at a long table that was a combination of many smaller ones. On Imi's left was Simons girlfriend Talia and on her right was Tobi. Directly in front of her was the cute blonde, Harry, who was sat between who she knows to be Ethan and Vikk. The rest was a bit more blurry as they were all quite far to communicate with. The entire night was full of laughs and jokes and Imi has never enjoyed herself so much.

"Harry? Can I get a picture?" The boy looked at her really confused before Imi explained further "can I take a picture of you for my Instagram, the lights behind you are cool" also your pretty and cute and I kinda want a photo to remember this night. Did she say that? No, absolutely not. Would it be embarrassing? Yes, of course.

"Don't post it till the video is out" Tobi nudged from beside her with a worried chuckle and Imi muttered an 'of course'. She looked at Harry with questioning look who just shrugged and nodded. Imi gets her phone out and as she's about to take the picture, someone from beside Tobi, one of the Cals Imi assumes, yelled out to Harry.

"She thinks your hot, Bog" It catches Harry's attention "too bad your mine" the guy jokes and he smiles wide and laughs at his friend being an idiot and saying stupid shit and Imi finds it the perfect opportunity to take a picture, his smile so genuine.

Liked by taliamar, wroetoshaw and 908,670 others

Sidefan HARRY AND TALIA LIKED !! COLLAB CONFIRMED ?!
Imisgirl omg it's prolly just promo calm down

billieeilish can I have some pizza ?
imi_tanwora girl get your own
Arilover i love this friendship x

A week later, the sidemen Sunday is up. Imi finally decides to post her vlog from the week, including behind the scenes of the sidemen video she filmed with them (with permission of course) and the short amount of time she spent in London. Along with posting some more of the pictures to her Instagram.