Chapter five

Imi wakes up a little later on her birthday, not quite ready to get on with the days chores, but not minding that she's not doing anything special - happy to wait until her and all her friends are on their holiday. She looks at her phone and sees the time is a little past 10am. A little later start to the day than she's used to, but that's alright. She decided to go on Instagram and sees that multiple people have posted stories saying Happy Birthday to her.

Billie Eilish, Harry, Tobi, Talia and so many other sidemen and friends of hers are wishing her a happy birthday, it really did make her feel special

Billie Eilish, Harry, Tobi, Talia and so many other sidemen and friends of hers are wishing her a happy birthday, it really did make her feel special. It makes her so much more excited for the celebrations in just over a week. She was surprised Harry put something on his story though because he never normally likes to post like that. She also liked the picture Harry used. It was the last night she stayed over his flat, sleeping on his sofa. It was morning and his flat was freezing and she didn't want to loose the heat but she also wanted to know what he was doing so she got up and completely wrapped the duvet round herself. Of course Harry quickly got a picture before Imi could stop him.

It was about it midday, the bright sun high in the sky and nice and warm.  She was by the chicken coop, laying out feed for all her chickens and getting out any eggs they may have laid over night. She was in her own world and it completely scared her out of her own skin when someone had come up behind her and grabbed her shoulders with a loud BOO. She screamed, her chickens running away as she turned around to see Harry right there.

"What the actual fuck, Harry" Imi yelled, thumping his shoulder. Then she looked behind him to see Ethan, Simon and Tobi all there as well. "What you lot doing here? How did you get in?" Imi was confused to say the least, she's not complaining that they're there, it's nice, but also very confusing.

"Your great-grandparents let us in" Simon said from beside Ethan, gesturing with his thumb behind him towards the house. "Said you were out here" he said with a kind smile, one that Harry copied while looking at Imi and nodding eagerly.

"They look young as fuck by the way for great-grandparents" Ethan laughs and Imi just shakes her head at him with a slight chuckle, way to be blunt, Ethan.

"Everyone in my family had kids really young" Imi said to him, sort of answering why they are apparently younger than he expected. "But that's not the point" Imi said shaking her head, bringing her back to her original point. "What are you doing here? How did you even know where I lived?" She asked with furrowed brows and Harry just continued to smile wide- weirdo.

"It's your birthday!" Harry said loudly with a chuckle and everyone else behind him said 'surprise' in unison with little jazz hands. "And your snap maps were on" he added with an awkward laugh and Imi just rolled her eyes and shoved him, walking towards the house.

"Where are you going?" Tobi asked as they all watched her step up a mini porch on the side of her house, take off her muddy boots by the stairs and continuing up them. She looked back at them and waved her arms to follow her as they all still just stood there staring and confused. They all followed, muttering some 'oh right' or 'okay' as they obliged.