Chapter three

Imi eventually picked stranger things, seen as Harry struggles to keep his concentration on the telly being his reason why he's not a fan of watching stuff, Imi figured stranger things is a good choice. Given that it's a reasonably fast paced show and a lot happens, he should be able to stay focused. Hopefully anyway.

Half way through the first episode, Imi looks to bog who is actually fully watching it, focusing completely on the show. It's quite endearing really, nice side profile too. Imi finds herself becoming slightly turned on from looking at him too long, head filling with thoughts she should not be thinking. He does not feel the same. Course he doesn't. Why would he? He's part of one of YouTube's biggest groups, he wouldn't be interested in her. Yeah she may have quite a few subs and followers, but her content is much more timid, she just vlogs. They go out and adventure and experience everything they can. Chaos fills their lives. Imi lives between the farm and animals in England and the calm waves and pretty beaches of Tihiti. They're too different, she just wouldn't be his type. She doesn't know whether to be sad looking at him, having these unrequited feelings. Or be turned on by him, the rise and fall of his large chest, the way he licks his lips and moves his hand across his face- oh god- snap out of it.

"You okay?" Bog brings her back out of her daydreaming with slight worry. Imi mildly shakes her head back to the real world, and just stares at him for a few seconds, no idea what to say or do.

"Uh- yeah... yeah! Fine" she smiles at him, though he just narrows his eyes at her, unsure whether to believe her answer. "I'm fine" she nervously laughs as she nudges his shoulder, though her smile quickly fades when he doesn't turn back to the tv and continues looking at her. "You okay, Bog?" Imi asked confused, but he didn't answer, just continue looking at her. Eyes darting between her lips and her eyes. Her lips... and her eyes "Har-" before she could finish Harry cut her off, kissing her so gently, his lips so smooth and so soft. He pulled away quickly, muttering some sorry and going to get up, but Imi was quick to pull him back down and kiss him again, this time not as soft, but more hungry. His tongue sliding over her bottom lip, begging for entrance as she only just opens her mouth, letting him in. Soft and quiet moans escaping the both of them.

"Come on" Harry said as he gets up, offering her his hand as he does so. She takes it and he guides them both to his bedroom. He pulls his top off so slowly, too slowly. He reaches for the hem of Imis oversized top and pulls it off over her, again all so teasingly slow. Harry had his trousers still on and Imi only in her shorts. He guides her to the bed and gently lays her on top and proceeds to pull down her shorts, leaving her completely bare to him. He looks at her mesmerised, taking all of her in as she lays on the bed before him. He pulls down his bottoms and is now also completely naked. He kneels one leg between her legs and grasps his hands around her hips and easily picking her up slightly and pulling her up the bed. He gently kisses her again, and again, and again. Each kiss become more hungry and passionate.

~

Imi woke up around 4am and felt her head pounding, she sat up and realised she was no longer in her hotel room. She was now in a room she didn't recognise. Harry's spare room? She thought for a second until she turned over and saw Harry asleep beside her. Nope, Harry's bedroom. Oh shit- Imi got out of bed and realised since she cancelled her hotel room, she'll have to stick with the sofa. So she picks up her pyjamas, throws them on and walks out of the bedroom and goes into the living room. She realises she should have a glass of water first and quickly goes to the kitchen, hoping they won't mind if she has a glass. She quickly drinks it down, puts the glass in the sink and goes back into the living room. She settles herself down, getting comfortable and hopes that it won't be awkward with Harry. She doesn't regret what they did, just thinks maybe it wasn't for the best. Her and Harry will come to some mutual agreement later, for now, she's just tired and wants some more sleep.

She woke up to the sound of Harry whisper shouting at Cal to quiet, saying how if he keeps banging about the kitchen, that she'll wake up. She can hear Cal laughing at Harry who apparently seems to be in a mood and the latter won't take him seriously.

"What's got your knickers in a twist today?" Cal laughs and Imi looks over from where she's led on the sofa, and she can see the taller man is trying to cover his mouth and not laugh too loudly. Harry only looking at him like he's chewing a wasp, it's quite funny to wittness honestly.

"Just be quiet, please. For fucks sake" Harry is clearly agitated and Cal is not helping in anyway. Imi can't help but think it's her fault he's in this mood. Maybe she shouldn't have gone back to the sofa. Well, what's done is done. At this point Imi has sat up and is watching the mild argument unfold and Harry looks over and then back at Cal with the roll of his eyes. "See?" He said with a scoff after motioning towards Imi.

"Your moaning probably woke her, boggo" Cal chuckles as Harry continues trying to prepare whatever it is he's doing in the kitchen. Cal walks over to Imi with a small but genuine smile. "You 'right?" He asks and Imi can see Bog look over from behind Cal, giving him a reasonably distasteful look.

"Yeah I suppose. Headache" Imi answers with a light laugh as she rubs her temple and Cal nods with an unsurprising look, as if to say 'had it coming'.

"So what's with you sleeping on our sofa then?" He asks, genuinely curious. Imi just shrugs, not completely sure how to answer.

"Hotel's getting expensive" fuck it Imi thinks, might as well be honest, Cal seems like a decent, nonjudgemental guy.

"Fair enough- sofa's always free" he chuckles a little, sort of making a joke out of the situation, obviously not minding that Imi sofa crashed.

Imi looks across the room to bog standing in the kitchen, giving him an awkward look, Cal only just smiling, trying not to make Harry's mood worse. They should probably talk soon. Harry looks at Imi and that foul look as turned softer, he tries giving her a smile, though it seems forced and awkward. Imi attempts to return the look. Cal clearly senses the awkward silence and looks between them both confused. Imi looks at him with a raised brow, wondering what the taller man could be thinking - hoping it isn't anything to do with her and Harry. Cal looks to Harry one last time who he caught staring at Imi, to immediately look away when Cal catches him, look back at Cal and then at the floor.

"Oh shit!" He yells before pointing between both Harry and Imi and laughing very loudly. "No way" he laughs, pulling his hand to his mouth in shock. "Boggo! You whore" he continues with his hysterical laughter, Harry only turning bright red. Imi can't help the grimace that falls on her face. "Cant believe you two shagged" his laughter now quieting down, only for him to look back at Harry and burst back into it.

"Shut the fuck up" Harry only said before walking out the room and off to his bedroom, after about five seconds Imi hears his bedroom door slam shut and silence falls around her. Cal is no longer laughing. He looks at Imi confused who only shrugged. If he's looking for an answer, she definitely does not have it.

"You okay if you don't tell anyone about this?" Imi finally asks Cal who looks at her with a soft expression, though it looks like he's trying to hold back whatever he wants to say. "I'm not really sure how Harry feels about it" she added with an awkward smile. Cal just nodded.

"Of course. But I suggest you talk to him because im not dealing with a moody bog all day" he said and Imi can't help the look that befalls her, a little distorted between a grimace and a solemn expression.

"Fine, but if he's still moody, it's not my fault" she sighs with an awkward laugh, trying to ease the tension that has now settled in the room. Failing miserably.