Chapter one

She was back in her home in England, away from her other home back in Tahiti. As much as she didn't want to come home so early, she's glad to see all her animals on the farm again and her great-grandparents. She had been home all weekend and decided to post a photo dump to her insta of her weekend.

Liked by billieeilish, sidemen and 976,508 othersimi_tanwora Back in England too soon :((Here's my weekend photo dump - honestly glad to see all my animals again 🩵

imi_tanwora Back in England too soon :((
Here's my weekend photo dump - honestly glad to see all my animals again 🩵

billieeilish I want the goat
imi_tanwora absolutely not

lazarbeamyt Australia is better
imi_tanwora if you say so, go back to playing fortnite
lachlan don't be mean to the little guy
imi_tanwora 😭😭

Sidefan SIDEMEN LIKED OMG
Arilover they gonna collab for SURE
imisgirl probably just promo don't get excited geez

Mandem you gonna be in the new sidemen Sunday ??
imi_tanwora who?
sidemen 🥲
Sidefan fgshsjsiebadhaj AH

Imi knew now who the sidemen were, she was just playing along with the joke, maybe trying to keep her being in the video a surprise - who knows. She just knows she's having fun teasing and stirring. She had a hotel booked in London for tomorrow night as she was filming with the sidemen tomorrow and decided it was the perfect opportunity to look around and get to know people, her agent said to try get on the good side of sidemen as it could be good to be in a couple future videos. Imi is just happy to try make some new friends. Most of her friends aren't YouTubers and live up in the country side near her.

She woke about 9 am the next morning, got her vlogging camera out and filmed while she did some skin care and light makeup before getting dressed. She explained her whole routine and even did a mini fit check. It was a reasonably warm day for the end of February so Imi wore a light green, long, satin skirt, a plain white tank top and a light orange cardigan. She vlogged herself packing a small bag and got some snacks for the drive as it was two hours and she knew she'd get hungry. She said to the camera that she's going to London and it's a secret why - it's not, and she literally shows later in the vlog where she is and what she's doing - she's just having her fun. She was also explaining to her camera that 'I was going to bring my friend Lily, but she's a slag and cancelled last minute.' She jokingly called her friends names all the time, whom did the same in return. She carried explaining that her friend cancelled because of some date this evening or whatever. After this, she was in the car and off to London by 10, them wanting her to be there by midday.