Chapter - 05

-Shivansh Singh Raghuvanshi

I was about to move to my room when dad stopped me by calling my name I did not turn towards him "are you angry with me Ansh", he said and I turn towards him, after calming myself I looked him and said "what am I supposed to do now dad", "I am sorry Ansh", he said and looked down, "you knew about Samaira, we could have cancelled the wedding, but you guys did not and now we both are tied in this relationship, forcefully", I said in a slightly loud voice, "no Ansh it's not that simple it was the matter of our reputation, the wedding was needed", he said making me sigh "and what about us dad do our happiness does not matter", I said.

"I know Ansh I did wrong and I am guilty for that, you may call me selfish but when it comes to our family's reputation I could do anything, and you know that very well, and if possible please forgive me Ansh and also try to give a chance to this relationship, Aradhaya is really a sweet, innocent girl, don't hurt her well I know you won't, but please think about it", saying that he left from there.

I went into my room and saw her sitting on my bed. Seeing her here was making me more angry, I guess she sensed my presence so she got up from the bed and stood straight keeping her face down, I slowly walk towards her and she moved backward, making me take a step forward and she again took a step backward I kept on walking until her back was pressed to the wall, I stood in an arm distance from her, she kept looking down making me sigh.

"What's your name?", I asked her in a low voice, she looked up for a second and again looked down, "Aa..Aradhaya", she said shuttering, "your full name Aradhaya", I asked her again, "Aradhaya Mehra", she whispered slowly, I held her chin with my thumb and index finger making her look to me, our eyes locked her blue eyes which were moist was telling me that she was scared and I know that, it's not her fault to be here, but I have to make the things clear to her, I don't want her to keep any sort of expectations from me "it's Aradhaya Shivansh Singh Raghuvanshi now", I said looking directly into her eyes and she nodded her head I left her and stood straight.

"You are not supposed to tell anyone about this marriage, you are my wife just in-front of my family, you will get all the luxurious you want as long as you carry my name, we may have got married but don't expect anything from this marriage or from me, because I do not consider this marriage nor I consider you as my wife, I was forced to marry you and you are just additional burden in my life nothing else, do you get that", I asked her in my firm voice and she nodded her head looking down.

I pulled her towards me by holding her arms, "look at me when I am talking", I said getting angry I don't like anyone disrespecting me, she looked up and I ask again to which she nodded her head again looking at me , "words my little wife, I need words, do you get that", I asked her, "ye-yes", she said shuttering I left her and stormed out from my room I needed time to compose my thoughts and to calm myself.

I went into my study and tried to concentrate in work, but I was not able to, I took out the whisky bottle I have in my study and started drinking it. Her beautiful blue eyes, every time I close my eyes, those damn eyes filled with tears comes in front of me, I know I am being a jerk to say her those things, and behave with her like that but I had to she should know that I was forced into this and I can never love her so that she don't have any expectations from me. She will be the daughter-in-law of this family but not my wife, and she should know that, I know I hurt her but that was important.

But why am I feeling bad after seeing her tears, even in mandap those tears from her beautiful eyes were paining me, I felt a strange pain in my heart after seeing her tears, maybe because I know I did wrong she did not deserved me, she did not deserved to be here. With all these thoughts I don't know when I felt asleep.

-Next morning

My sleep got disturbed by constant ringing of my phone, I saw the caller id it was my PA, I picked up the call and he informed me about the business trip to Italy for a meeting which I have to attend and for that I have to leave in today itself, I hung up the call. I definitely needed this, I quickly got up and made my way towards my room.

I opened the door and went in, I saw her sleeping on the floor, in that same bridal lehenga and all the memories of yesterday flashed in front of my eyes, she did not changed her dress , I took a glance or her went to washroom did my morning chores and came out, she was still sleeping there, I did not liked her sleeping on the floor I wanted to wake her up but left the idea and went out of the room.

I went to the gym for my daily workouts, I do not miss my workout. After my workout session I went in my room, she was not there, maybe she went down, I quickly took a shower and changed into my formal suit, I called my PA to know about the preparation, I told him everything I needed to and went down for breakfast.

Everyone were already present there, when I came down "good morning bhai", Aarya said to me coming towards me giving me a hug "good morning", I wished her and greeted the rest of the family members too, and went to the temple to offer our prayers.

                                                                         Aradhaya's Look

There she was dressed in a red salwar suit, with her open long waist length hairs, wearing the nuptical chain and vermillion on her forehead, bangles on her wrist, with no makeup, just kajol and lip-gloss, she looked gorgeous, I was constantly staring at her when I realized what I was doing I quickly diverted my gaze from her. "Ansh today you and Aradhaya have to perform the pooja", maa said coming towards me, I looked at her and went towards Aradhaya and started doing the aarti with her.

She smelled like chocolate, which was distracting me she was looking straight, we quickly completed the pooja and went to have the breakfast after taking blessings from all the elders.

We all sat down on the dinning table and she took the seat beside me, the house helps served us the breakfast and after finishing it they served us cake which was quite surprising and I looked towards maa, "this cake is made by Aradhaya, it's her pehli-rasoi today", she said and everyone started eating that, I looked at her and then at the cake that explains why she smelled like chocolates, "I don't like sweets", saying that I got up. "I am going to Italy for business deal, I will leave in an hour", saying that I went to my room. I packed my stuff and went to the study room.

After sometime maa enter the room and sat on the couch present there "Ansh", she called me when I did not pay any attention to her, I looked at her, "beta I know you did not wanted to get married but now you are at least try to understand her", she said with concern "maa please I do not want to talk about it", I said getting up, "you did not do that right at the dinning table Ansh, she made that with so much hope but you did not even touched it, she was hurt at least don't hurt her feelings", she said and went out.

I checked all my things and went out, after bidding bye to everyone, and taking a glance of her I sat in the car and then left for the airport.

............................................................................................................................................................

Hello everyone hope you are liking it let me know about your views by your comments, do vote I am trying to be punctual and publish all the chapters on time.