Chapter - 16

Hey people I am so so so so sorry I know I am late for this update but I was actually very busy, because I was sifting to some other place for work, due to which I was unable to concentrate on this, forgive me please I will try to update it regularly so do read and it and vote for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Author's Pov

Shivansh reluctantly sat on her bike as soon as she started the bike he held her waist tightly shocking her "wh-what are you doing Mr. Raghuvanshi?", she said with much difficulty "making sure I am safe", he whispered near her ears, 'by making me unsafe', she murmured slowly, "well remove your hand sir, you don't need to hold me, you can hold at the back" she said stopping the bike and looking at him, "oh no, this is your, baby  I am thankful that you are giving me ride I am not doing to touch this", he said her line with a straight face looking at her directly but playfulness was clearly visible in his voice, "now common let's move", he said turning her around by her shoulders and holding her hands sensually with his and placing it in the front "let's go" he whispered in her ears before removing his hands.

Aradhaya who was shocked by his behavior and quickly started the bike trying to distract her mind but his hands on her waist holding her tightly, her back touching his front was not helping her situation, 'khud ko safe karne k cakkar mere is chote se dil ko unsafe kar diya is mukaumbo ne he Mahadev bas sahi salamat pahuch jaaye hum main desi ghee k laddoo chadhaungi aapko khud Reet se banwa k please' 'I know he is doing this knowingly idiot' she prayed while driving whereas Shivansh sitting back had a smirk on his face by looking at her from the rear-view mirror he was enjoying this closeness her intoxicating lavender smell making him relax and he instantly leaned on her more making her heartbeat rise.

..............................................................................................................................................................

"We have reached", she said as soon as she stopped her bike in the parking area, she took out her helmet and turned to look at him finding him already looking at her, they were looking at each other, it was the first time that they are so close to each other and it did something to their heart, something which they both are not aware of. His hand subconsciously moved towards her hairs and he slowly tucked her hairs behind her ear, looking straight into her eyes, their moment was broken by someone's voice.

"What's going on here?", asked Veer with a mischievous smile on his face standing along with Rudra who had a teasing smile on his face looking at both of them, they quickly got down of the bike standing on each side, "wow long drive not bad bro", Veer teased them, "it's not like that", Aradhaya said in her low voice, "ahha then what is it Mr and Mrs Raghuvanshi", Rudra too joined in making Ardhaya's heart beat louder and faster with a red tint on her cheeks she bowed her head down quickly to hide her face from them.

"My car broke down at the middle of the road so I didn't have any other choice", Shivansh said trying to calm his heart too, "is it?", Veer asked him folding his hands to which Shivansh just glared at him "I will leave then", Aradhaya said quickly running from there. "First you tell us what important work did you had that you could not attend this meeting", Shivansh said trying to divert their minds, "oh ho don't try to divert the topic", Veer accused him "whatever I just want to know what was the important work you had for you to leave such an important meeting", Shivansh said glaring at him "yeh even I want to know the reason", Rudra too said.

........................................................................................................................................................

"WHAT THE HELL!" shouted both Shivansh and Rudra at Veer currently they all are sitting in Shivansh's cabin asking him the reason for not attending the meeting, "are you out of your mind Veer how can you be so reckless", Shivansh yelled at him, "exactly how could you Veer for this silly reason", Rudra said angrily, "guys calm down and first hear me out properly then react" he said trying to calm down the two furious man sitting with him, "really calm down you want us to calm down, you left that meeting for some girl, you are seriously out of your mind", Rudra yelled at him taking his seat.