Chapter - 15

-Aradhaya's Pov

"Good morning", I wished to the guard with a smile which he returned before entering the building, I can't believe it's already been a week of me working here, with him while working I came to know many things about him, the most important thing is that he is obsessed with his work, he even forgets his food because of work and then get angry because he is hungry and snaps at everyone and when I remind him to have food he gets angry on that too.

This week has been a challenge for me I thought that he will fire me the very next day, I still remember he was so angry with me and shouted at me in front of everyone when it was not even that major mistake but man he loves to shout on me, mock me and torture me with the work he makes me run all day from one place to another for his stupid work and I know he is doing it deliberately so that I will leave on my own, but he still don't know me properly.

I stood in front of his cabin and entered after hearing 'come in', there he is sitting on his chair like a king in his glory focused on his laptop "the file you asked for Mr Raghuvanshi", I said keeping the file on his desk, "ok bring me a cup of coffee", he said still not looking at me he does that always he do not even look at me, not even while ordering idiot, stupid I sighed and kept the coffee on his desk, yes I know his routine now very clearly and I know what he wants at what time, so I carried the cup of the coffee with the file he saw the coffee then again at the laptop, "ok you may go now", he said making me sigh again I left his cabin why do he always make me feel ignored I shrugged all this and went to my cabin picking up a box and went towards Vihaan's cabin

"Hey", I said peeking my head inside his cabin, his face instantly lit up seeing me there, "hey come in", he said showing me his wide smile, I went in "good morning", I said taking a seat, "good morning, so tell me what did you do now", he said keeping the file aside, "and why do you think that I did anything", I said glaring at him showing my fake hurt and anger, well not his fault he has been a great help to me, I always come to him whenever I had a problem and he always solves my problem, "well you are in my cabin early morning", he said narrowing his eyes at me "so can't I come to your cabin without any work", I said in the same tone narrowing me eyes at him, after few seconds we both busted into laughter.

"Now tell me what's the matter", he said composing himself, "nothing I just came to give you this", I said keeping the box at front of him he questioned me I shrugged my shoulders he took the box "oh my choco lava cake", he said excitedly after opening the box I nodded smiling at him and he started eating it. "What's the occasion by the way, it's not even your birthday", he said eating the cake "why can't I give you these without any reason", I asked him "hmm well I don't mind having this but still tell me na", he asked again, "because I wanted to thank you", I said and he frowned hearing me, "Aradhaya you don't need to, did not I say that we are friends and friends always help each other without expecting anything in return, not even thank you", he said making me smile.

"Yeh I know that but still I wanted to because agar tum nahi hote toh us mukaumbo ne kab ka mujhe yahan se nikal diya hota but if you don't like it then I won't be bringing anything for you again", I said to which he made a horrifying expression hiding the cakes "oh no I didn't mean that, I am always ready to have these but seriously mukaumbo", he said and we started laughing I nodded at him "he is though" he says, "I know right". "Vaise ye sirf mere liye tha Ishitha di k liye bhi.." he asked me with a mischievous smile on his face "ahh well I made this only for you but don't you dare to tease her V", I warned him "is it, in that case you have to bribe me dear", he said smiling sheepishly at me, "tum kuch jaayda hi nahi hoshiyaar ban rahe ho", I said narrowing my eyes at him "ab jo hai so hai", he smiled at him, "you are very bad, I am going now", I said getting up from the seat "yeh but don't forget my bribe" he reminded me, "yeh yeh bye now", I said leaving his cabin 'idiot'.