Chapter - 12

-Author's Pov

It's been a week after the meeting, it was a new day Rudra was in his cabin but in a grumpy mood well his assistant was not there and not even answering his calls, suddenly the door of his cabin opens showing his assistant, "where the hell were you been I have been calling you but you did not even answer my calls", Rudra said getting up and taking the files from her hand keeping on the table, "Mr Oberoi there is still ten minutes for the office hours to start, my hands were busy because of these files so I could not answer your call. I was making your schedule for the day and also Mr Raghuvanshi's P.A has been fired so I am extra busy", she answers in one go taking a seat.

"So now tell me what was the important work?", she asked him after calming herself, "ah I just wanted to know about my schedule for the day", he says taking his seat and she gives him 'are-you-serious' look, "that I would have done any way you need not have to call me for that", she said getting up, she informs him about his day and leaves from there.

Rudra enters Shivansh's cabin and found Veer already sitting there, "good morning", they both wished him he replied them taking a seat, "what's with you both coming to my cabin at this time", Shivansh says looking at them, "what's your obsession with firing your P.A's", they both replied together giving each other looks, "why did you fire this one now, he was doing his work pretty well", Veer said , "exactly this was the fifth this month", Rudra said.

"He was not doing his work properly, he lacked discipline and punctuality, and what's wrong with you both you guys never reacted this way for my previous P.A's", he said narrowing his eyes at them, "because of you my poor brother has to work extra", Veer said dramatically his brother is working with him to learn business as Veer's assistant, "yeh even my P.A's workload has been increased because of this", Rudra said immediately regretting this now they both will tease him to death, Rudra has a little crush on her since he saw her, but could not accept it, "oooooo", both Veer and Shivansh sang together, making Rudra face palm himself, "so you are irritated because she is busy with my work and not able to give you time", Shivansh said teasing him, "I did not said that, it's just that...", Rudra was finding words to say, "just what Rudra", Veer said smirking at him, "it's not what you both are thinking", he said while they nodded their head, "don't worry Rudra I will give your P.A less work from now on", Shivansh said making Rudra glare at him, "don't change the topic we were here to discuss about your P.A, not mine", Rudra said in a serious tone.

"Yes Ansh till when is thing going to continue haa, you always love to fire people, the longest your P.A had survived is two weeks not more than that", Veer said "that's not my problem if they can't do their work properly, I pay them to work, but they if can't what's the use of keeping them then", Shivansh replied lazily focusing back on his work, "there is nothing wrong with them the problem is with you", Rudra said and now Shivansh was irritated by these, "what do you want to say that I am wrong", he asked them in a serious tone, they sighed hearing him, Rudra got something in his mind with a smirk he faces Shivansh, "this time let me bring a P.A for you and I am sure you won't be able to complain this time", he said leaving both of them in shock.

"I won't mind that, until he does my work, correctly", Shivansh said focusing on work, they all discussed their work and they left from his cabin.

"What's running on your mind?", Veer asked him as soon as they came out, "you will see", Rudra said going from there.

At night Shivansh goes back to his penthouse from his office, as he enters he finds Aradhaya sitting on the sofa watching T.V, it's been a week she always waits for him even though he ignore her. Aradhaya noticed him and gives him a small smile, Shivansh goes to his room ignoring it, after freshening up he comes down, and sees her arranging the food on table, he watches her quietly noticing her every move, after setting the table she thought of calling him for dinner, she turns around only to find him watching her while leaning to the wall keeping his hands in his pockets.