Chapter - 09

-Author's Pov

It's been a week Samaira and Aarav staying as a roommates, Samaira has joined as a head designer under her favourite designer and, Aarav has also started managing his restaurant, both are working very hard for their dreams.

It's weekend so Samaira has her week off and is sleeping till late meanwhile Aarav has already left for his work. They are still not in talking terms, they both have been busy in working .

Samaira was sleeping peacefully, which got disturb by the sunlight falling on her face, she turned the other side and hiding her face by the pillow she again went back to sleep, which again got disturb, by the constant ringing of the doorbell, she ignored it but it ringed again making her angry, 'why can't they let me sleep peacefully' she thought, "COMING", she shouted while going towards the main door in the meanwhile she glanced in his room and found it empty, 'where did he go this early' she thought and went to open the door.

"Yes" she asked as soon as she say the delivery boy standing there, "mam it's Mr Aarav Singhania's parcel", he said giving her the parcel, she took the parcel without much thought and came in, 'what is this' she said examining his parcel, she thought to open the parcel but stopped, 'its not a good manner to open others parcel Samaira, just keep it here', thinking that she kept his parcel on the table and again went back to her room trying to sleep but was not able to so she completed her morning chores took a relaxing shower.

She went to the kitchen to fill her grumbling tummy, she was thinking what to make when she saw some sandwiches kept there 'so its sandwich for today', she said while a smile has formed on her lips without her knowledge she made some coffee and started having her breakfast. Aarav has been doing this since they had started staying together, he always make breakfast for her, when he makes for himself, without saying anything and keeps it aside for her to eat so that she don't skip her breakfast, he has noticed that she is a sleepy head and gets late for her work.

After completing her breakfast she thought of completing her designs and then she will make something good for lunch today she is also bored by having lunch at cafeteria.

It was lunch time when she went to kitchen and started preparing the lunch, when suddenly she got a call from her colleague and she got busy in the call.

She completed her call and was going towards the kitchen, meanwhile Aarav returned and saw her standing near the table, they both were looking at each other observing each other unknowingly. They were busy in staring each other, which got broken by loud noise, they both bowed down covering their ears because of the noise, they were still for few minutes, they recovered from the effect "bomb Aarav run", Samaira shouted running towards him she held his hand and tried to run from there, but Aarav did not move she looked at him confused, he pulled her closer to him by holding her hands making her bump into his chest.

"What the hell Aarav", She said while rubbing her forehead, and looked up at him only to find him looking at her intensely, "what", she said gulping, she was getting nerves while being that close to him her heart beating fast, he brought him hand up while tracing her face with his fingers, which made her shiver, she was wiggling to come out of his hold but he tightens his hold, he tuck her hairs behind her ears then looking directly into her eyes he brought his hand on her forehead and hit her slightly with his finger leaving her, "what the", she shouted "what's wrong with you?", she said glaring at him.

He held her hands and went to the kitchen "that's your bomb", he said mocking her showing the cooker which blasted ruining the whole kitchen, her jaws dropped and eyes widened seeing the condition of the kitchen, she got so busy in her call that she forget she has kept potatoes for boiling, her face become red feeling embarrassed , "you ruined my kitchen lady", he said while glaring at her, she looked at his direction only to find him glaring at her, she looked down not being able to face him, while closing her eyes, "I am sorry it was a mistake, I got busy with the call and I forget this", she explained looking down, "why did you tried to when you don't know how to cook", he said still glaring at her, she snapped her head towards him , "hey I do know cooking ok, it was purely a mistake, it could have happened with anyone, you don't have to scold me for that, I was trying to cook that's it", she said with a pout on her face, and looked down , while Aarav bursts into laughter, "oh my just look at your face Samaira, oh you are so funny", he said still laughing she looked up at him he was laughing freely, he looked so carefree and happy, she was mesmerized by seeing him laughing like that.