Chapter - 21

-Author's Pov

It was new morning, after apologizing Shivansh felt very relaxed, he got up at his usual time and after doing all of his morning chores he got ready for the office and went down.

"Good morning Mr. Raghuvanshi", Aradhaya wished him with a big smile on her face making him smile but then it turned into a frown confusing her, "I thought we are friends now", he asked coming near her making her node "then why are you so formal with me, you know I have a name", he said looking at her, "I know that but I thought may be you won't like it if I call you and now I am habituated to that", she said taking her usual seat, "then change the habit and call me by my name just like you call others", he said sitting beside her shocking her.

There was a time when he used to run away from her and now finding reasons to be with her, "what why are you looking so shocked?", he asked her "nothing" she said still looking at him with a small smile, they had their breakfast together but this time not in silence but with talking each other or her talking and him listening to her with full concentration. They completed their food and left to work they went down to parking area when he saw her going towards her bike by tying her hairs in a bun making her think, 'I have never seen her hairs down she always ties them in bun or sometimes in half bun with that unique hair pins of her'.

"Aradhaya", he called her making her turn, she looked at him but did not say anything waiting for him to complete, "nothing just drive safe", he said, "you too", she said going from there, he wanted her to be with him but could not find any way to do that, the first stage of their relationship where they are comfortable yet awkward with each other, not wanting to be late, he also left from there in his car.

He sat in his cabin when the door opens revealing his two best friends coming in, they came in and sat down.

-Shivansh's Pov

"So", they asked me, "what?", I asked knowing well what they want to hear, they sighed "how is it going on then, did she forgive you", Veer said and I just nodded my head, "so you did apologized to her, wow 'the great Shivansh Singh Raghuvanshi' apologized", Rudra said with a stupid smirk on his face making me glare at him, and they both burst out laughing, "chalo finally akal thikhane toh aayi janab ki", Veer mocked me, before they could say anything someone knocked the door, "come in", I said and Aradhaya came in with tab in her hand not focusing on anything "Mr. Raghuvanshi you have a meeting with Mr. Shah.." she stopped looking them both and a with a big smile she greeted them, "good morning Rudra, good morning Veer", "good morning", they both greeted her back with a smile. Wow she can call them with their names but not me even Veer with whom she fights all day and look at him smiling so much.

"Why are you guys here?", I asked them getting irritated "why can't we come here without any reason", Veer said with an innocent smile on his face "no you can't now if don't have anything important leave", I said glaring at them, they just turned towards her, "Dhaya can you please make those cookies again", Rudra said "off course", she replied happily, "even I want some cookies uncle was praising so much", Veer tells her, to which she nodded.

She never made any cookies or me, they were discussing about the cookies and other tasty dishes she makes ignoring my whole existence, I cleared my throat to gain their attention and glared at them once they both looked at me, "ok I think we should we now", Rudra said taking Veer away from here while he was sulking, "bye Dhaya, see you soon", "bye", they said and left and finally she looked at me with a small smile she told me about me schedule and was ready to leave, "wait that's it", she said and she looked at me confused.

"Un dono se baate khatam nahi hoti aur hamare liye bas itna hi", I said to her even I was shocked when I said this but that was true she can talk to them all day but when it comes to me she is escaping not done, "well that's my work arranging your schedule and informing you about it", she said sitting in front of me, "I know that but..", I was not able to form any sentence "but what Mr. Raghuvanshi", she said again irritating me, "Mr. Raghuvanshi again, you call them with their names but not for me why?", I asked her I want her to call me by name, "because you are my boss", she said, "they are too", I told her, "well they asked me to call by their names", she again tries to justify her, "and I am asking you too, if you want you also call me by my nickname I won't mind", I said getting annoyed why is it so difficult for her to say my name, "fine I will call you also by your name", she said getting up "call me then", I said now I was getting impatient.

It's nearly two months we are leaving together and she has never called me by my name she was looking at my with shock "what come on call me by my name", I said going near her she giggled seeing me making me smile too, she took a step near me looking directly in my eyes, "get ready for the meeting, Shiv Mr. Shah will be here anytime" she said with a smile and left from there while I was looking at her fading figure 'Shiv', that's what she called that day also, no one had called me by that name everyone calls me Ansh, it felt different a good different and I am liking this different.

The meeting was completed successfully and now I was in my cabin working on my next project, "come in" I said when someone knocked the door "it's lunch time Shiv", I looked up seeing her arranging my lunch on the table, that's her habit she always arrange my lunch telling me to have it rather than asking me to have even when I used to scold her for doing that, I got up and sat on the couch while she looked at with a smile and started serving me, she was about to go when I stopped her, "did you had your lunch", I asked her "yeh I am going for that only, V informed me about this new restaurant, so thought of going there", she answered and left before I could say anything.

Why does she have to be him, I know Vihaan he is just like a brother but I saw the look he gave her on that day and his sad face when I informed him about our relationship, and I did not liked that even a bit.

After completing my work I left for my penthouse all tired. "Welcome home Shiv", that's the first thing I heard as soon as I entered in, she was sitting there waiting for me as usual with a big smile, how much I missed her waiting for me, I went and sat on the near couch lazily while she gave me a glass of water, "freshen up I will heat the food", she said moving towards the kitchen, while I went to freshen up.

Whole time she was telling me about her day what did she do, while I just sat there listening to her, I never wanted to accept that but after her coming into my life, this have changed very much, and I am liking this change but I have a fear too, I don't know what the future holds for me, but I know one thing that I want her to be with me always.

After dinner we got up to go to our rooms, she stopped near her door turning towards me, "good night Shiv", she said with a smile, "good night", I replied her going into my room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Author's Pov (Samaira and Aarav)

"What are you doing here?", Samaira asked after seeing Aarav laying down in her room, "what people normally do at this time, sleeping", he said looking at her with a mischievous smile, "then go to your room and sleep", she said folding her hands near her chest, while he sat down looking at her, and pulling her towards him, he wrapped his arms around her waist caging her in his arms, "well, we are girlfriend and boyfriend now, so I think its normal, so now Ms. Khurana please let me sleep, I am very tired", he said laying down on the bed holding her, while she is just staring him.

The person who was too shy to even be around her and now look at him talking all these stuffs, "I know I am handsome but sleep we have work to do", he said looking at her, with a smirk on his face, while her face turned pink hearing him, "I am not stopping you, sleep all you want but let me go, and where did my baby go", she said looking around for her panda, "your baby is here in front of you", he said glaring at her, "I am talking about my..", she was saying when he stopped her, "I know I know your baby panda, but girlfriend when I am here in front of you, do you need that stupid toy, I am your baby not that thing", he said annoyingly, while she stared at him amused, "don't tell me Mr. boyfriend that you are jealous of my baby", she teased him, "I told you I am your baby not that thing, and why I will be jealous of that stupid creature you are with me in my arms", he said making her laugh, "ohh my boyfriend you are so cute" she said pulling his cheeks while he just blushed making her laugh more, "no more laughing now sleep", "good night boyfriend", she wished him kissing his cheek making him smile "good night girlfriend", he said holding her tightly, and pecking her forehead. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey People I am back with a new chapter after a long break, I know I took a little long time, because of some personal issue. 

If you guys liked my story please vote for it and let me know your views through your comments.