Chapter - 20

-Author's Pov

After the outburst of Aradhaya Shivansh was very sad and guilty for making her cry and angry on himself for hurting her, he went to see her, but she was already in Arya's room so he came back and thought to talk to her afterwards, he could not sleep whole night, just thinking of ways to apologize to her.

Next day when he tried to talk to her she ignored him every time, she spent all her time with his family ignoring him. After their stay they are finally leaving for their place, they were seated in the car going back after the dinner.

'Now finally I can talk to her', he thought as soon as they reached the penthouse, but before he can say anything, she got down from the car and went in leaving him alone there, he sighed getting down and moving in behind her, when he came in she was already in her room, he decided to talk to her tomorrow at any cost and went to sleep.

Next morning Shivansh got up at his regular time and after getting ready he walks down, he goes to kitchen because she is always in kitchen at this time making coffee for him, 'she can't cook I know but she makes the best coffee and my day is incomplete without her coffee', when he reached there, she not present there.

"Good morning Shivansh baba", Savitha greeted him with a smile arranging the breakfast, he sat down, and she served him he was constantly looking around but she wasn't here "aunty where is Aradhaya", he asked her finally after not finding any sign, "ahh she left early, even I was shocked that she left even before you", she said placing his coffee and doing her other work.

'Ah why are you doing this Aradhaya, at least give me a chance to apologize', he thought and went to office after the breakfast thinking that at least there she can't avoid him and have to listen to him. He reached his office and quickly went to his cabin and pressed the intercom asking her to come to his cabin, he waited but she did not come, he called her again but she still did not come, at the end he gets up going towards her cabin, he opens the door of her cabin only find it empty, 'she is not here, where can she go', he thought while calling her through phone but she did not pick up his call. He thought for sometime and went to Rudra's cabin.

"Where is she?", Shivansh asked Rudra as soon as he entered his cabin, " well good morning to you too and who is where?", he asked confused while Shivansh gave him a annoyed look, "what", he asks him seeing his expressions, "Ardhaya", Shivansh said and got up from his chair as soon as he heard her name, "what do you mean where is she, she is your wife cum assistant, you should be knowing about her", he said, "she is not in her cabin, she left early, and she is not even picking up my call", Shivansh said him taking a seat on his office chair.

"Where did she go then, let me call her", Rudra said calling her, when Veer barge in his cabin with a file in his hand, "hey bro..", he was saying something but stopped in the middle seeing them with a worried expression, "what happened guys, any problem", Veer asks them taking his seat and placing the file on his desk, "Aradhaya is not in her cabin, not picking her call, and she even left early today and we don't know where she is", both Rudra and Shivansh answered him "what then where is she?", he almost yelled at them.

"I called her but she is not picking up the call", Rudra and Shivansh said together. "Ok but can you both please stop speaking together", Veer said getting irritated, "what the hell", Rudra said in a loud voice while we just stared at him, "she has sent me her resignation", he said getting Shivansh off guarded he knew he is the reason for this he used to make her work more and purposely scolding her, or taunting her so that she leaves the job herself but now when she did he did not wanted that.

"You tell us what did you do, because how much I know she loved to work here and even she was very good in her work what did you do?", Veer asked Shivansh. How much ever he and Aradhaya may fight or argue but they always cared for each other, and he cared for her like his own sister.