17

Kristal's Salon
Montego bay, St. James
February 8, 2023

The kiss was rough, fast, full of unfamiliar emotions, and nothing was gentle

I liked it.

My hands went under his shirt and I ran my fingers up and down his soft smooth skin.

His six-pack felt so right against my fingers. And then his V-line.....

Ladies uh see deh V-line deh.....

A wah unforgettable Kay did say bout it again?

Oh My God

Di bwoii nice like rice.

I pull away for air and he trailed kisses down my neck. My hands went down to his pants and I ran my hand over his bulge.

My man wid eh big hood

Mi all a wonder if him secretly related to horse caz bredda.....him hood big yf

I felt him smirk against my skin. "Put uh hand in deh," he said and beg for some courage.

Memba mi shy shy and fool fool more while eno

He stopped kissing me as he waited.

Okay okay

I pulled on the band of his boxers before placing my hand inside. I placed my hand around his dick and started moving my hand in a twist turn motion.

He let out a soft groan and I felt the butterflies in my stomach down back flicks.

He was hard

Very hard

I looked up at him and he licked his lips very seductively. My eyes focused on his pink pump lips which was another attractive thing about him.

I placed my other hand on his chest and pushed him away causing him to step back two times before looking at me.

I eased up from the desk and walked him to the couch. He sat down and I got on my knees.

His eyes never leaving mine as I placed my fingers into the band of his boxers and shorts. He lifted his hips and I pulled his shorts along with his underwear down.

The moment his dick was free from his underwear and it went back and hit his stomach.

My eyes finally drifted from his piercing dark-brown eyes and went down to his massive dick.

Fuck

His dick was long and thick and a few veins popping out. The tip was pink and decorated with precum.