50

December 3, 2023
Montego Bay, St. James

"If you confess now- "

"Wah the fuck mi confess to lady!"

"I'm gonna ask that uh lower your voice-"

"Wah uh ago lock mi up?" I asked sarcastically.

Because uh already did bitch

"Just lower your voice and cut down on the profanities please," she said and I hissed.

I leaned back into the cold metal chair and stared at both officers with a blank stare.

This outfit was not designed to be worn in a police station.

Malachi's hoodie wasn't doing me any justice either

I pulled on the sleeves and covered my cold fingers.

I wanna go homeeeeee

"Aye a wid bun dun this bloodclat!"

Lawd God Mal

"Your boyfriend seems to be making a scene," the male officer said

Well him no ramp bout him Kristal so...

I hummed as I stared at them blankly.

"Look Miss Harvey-"

"Mek mi ask uno sumo. Uno have evidence or nuhn fih have me here so?"

"Well-"

"Mek mi ansa that no you guys don't because I didn't kidnap or kill anybody. So why uno have likkle pregnant mi, sudung ina interrogation room a look ina uno tough face," I said and they looked at each other.

Dem no have no oman or man fih go home tuh

Kmft

Fucking johncrows

"We have someone-" the female officer started to speak but was cut off.

"His baby mother reported that you were the last person to see Mr Anderson before he disappeared," the male interrogator said and I look at him.

Deh gyal deh side a him can come nyam mi out wid Rojay baby mada

From the police gyal hear say a mi a Malachi woman she get sour

Mi a wonder if dem wah kill mi and nyam mi, a dhat dem wah do kill mi and curry goat mi fih Malachi

"I didn't even know he was missing until uh guys locked me up. And another thing his baby mother has it all wrong. The last time I saw that man I was in the hospital because he put mi there and I have proof of being in the hospital and after that I took restraining order against him," I said in all honesty, well not all honesty but you know.