39

Kristal's house
March 19, 2023
Montego Bay, St. James

"I thought your house was bigger," Shay said we got out of the car

Uh not even financially independent n a round off you stink mouth.

"I'm sorry do you mind showing me a picture of your house. Maybe we could compare how big or small- wait that's right.... You don't have a house since you're still leaving with Naldo and Tina. In other words you n have no way fih uh rass self," I said and she glared at me.

Don't poke the bear bitch

"Don't start my head aches," Tina said

Sigh

I removed the house key from Malachi's car key and open the front door.

"Mommy take my room, half breed the guest room is yours,"

"Kristal," mommy said and I looked at her.

Lady

"Tina-Shay?" I said in the same tone.

"Fi once uno be nice to each other nuh," she said and I hissed.

Rude but whatever

Mi neva wah Shay a mi yaad eno

"I'm nice but she's still wants to mad at me for sleeping with Rojay," she said while shaking her head

In my bed might I add

I'm not even mad they did the do

I'm just mad at her in general.

I envied her because she got everything I wanted. By everything I meant an always present mother.

Other from dats she can cum kiss mi ass

"Uh really think a that's why mi no like you?" I asked and she folded her arm over her chest.

"I know it is," she said confidently

Poor uh

"No you don't because that's not even the closest reason as to why I dislike," I stated.

"Then what is the reason miss big and mighty," she asked.

What a way uh have mouth now

"Enlighten me dear sister," she encouraged.

"Okay enough. Kristal leave your sister alone and stop behaving like a ghetto gyal," Tina-Shay said.