31

House in Flanka
February 25, 2023
Montego Bay, St. James

Malachi dick created a tent under the sheets

Like what was the reason

Morning hood

Well either way mi horny

Mi front cah gimi a break

"Malachi," I said and he turned to me.

He was on a call as he laud on his back.

Business call a assume.

I just came back from bathroom and I climbed into the bed.

"Uh suh done," I whispered and he nod.

I lifted the sheet before going underneath.  I pulled on Malachi's leg and he spreads them. I got in between his legs and lower my upper body down to his waist.

Mi man eva smell look

My ass was in the air as I pulled down his boxers. I wrapped my fingers around his already erected penis.

I licked the tip before sucking on it. I ran my tongue along the veins off his dick and he let's out a smile.

His yes and no's turn into hums.

He sheet was removed from my body and his. I looked up at him and he bites his bottom before closing his eyes.

I started off sloppy before pushing his dick to the back of my throat. As I was about to gag I pulled away and recovered quickly.

"Mi ago call uh back," he said

".."

"Yeah lata?" he said which came out as a groan, his voice rasp and husky.

His tone was deep, yet so low.

Sexy

His voice had my inner thighs coating with wetness as I squeezed my legs closed.

Our eyes lock when I placed his dick back into my mouth. I looked into his eyes as I moved him in and out of my mouth.

"Ahh fuck,"

I was moving my fist along the length that could fit inside my mouth.

"Bomboclatt babes," he whimpers grew lower with each word.

His veins felt so good under my soft palms. His lips were partly opened and I continued my blow job. I pulled my cheeks in around his dick well moving my hands faster.

I continued until he was close to the edge of coming. His hand went to my cheek then neck. He removed my bonnet and grabbed my wig and I allowed him to moved my head.