40

Kristal's Salon
March 28, 2023
Montego Bay, St. James

A week and couple days blew off quickly and today was now Saturday

A week and couple days blew off quickly and today was now Saturday. Abby and I were at my Salon since this girl is now stick to me like glue.

She started behaving herself so that's good. And her grades went back up.

As a bright gyal

Man a wul dung ina sum cases eno

After installing a 30 inch blonde wig and styling it for my client. I returned to my office where I slumped down into my chair.

Poochie went for lunch with a guy friend

Blacks and har

Mi nah say nuh though

Abby was laying in the couch as she uses her Ipad. "A wonder if mi uncle dem can clear mi likkle cart dem," she said and I smile.

Likkle?

Gyal tap tell lie

"Wah uh call likkle?" I said and she laughed.

She betta glad dem love r and wid walk ih extra mile fih har

"It likkle Dimples," she tried convincing me with a chuckle. I just smiled and shook my head.

"Uh cah ask Uncle fih clear it?"

"A your cart and uh know him ago dweet no matter which one a we ask so stop gwaan like," I said and she smiled.

"A mi fada eno man, mi affi just tek everything mi can get before uno have uno ten pitney dem," she said while sitting up from her back breaking position.

Mi want if she bad she cum tell mi bout how back a hurt har.

Caz mi not even go look- wait ten wah

"Ten wah?" I asked while looking at her with wide eyes.

"Pitney," she said with a shrug.

"Who tell you suh?"

Mi no affi guess but.....

"Nuh Uncle," she said with a big smile.

Malachi think mi a cum dun out mi likkle ole pan ten pitney.

Him musi sick

Psycho

"Your uncle well alright, him mussi ago bring five and mi bring five," I said and Abby laughed in amusement.

"Uno must know," she said and just then my phone began ringing.

"Babes," he said the moment I picked up.

"Mal?"

"Wapm?" he asked.

"Nuhn," I said.

"Uh good?"