27

House in Flanka
February 20, 2023, Saturday, 5:32 p.m.
Montego Bay, St. James

I placed my phone down perfectly so Destiny was able to see me again

We were communicating over the phone through face time.

I placed my plate on the table before picking up the glass of coconut water from the countertop.

"Mi taid you fuck," I complained as I sat down to eat.

"Mi a tell uh sista," Destiny said as she closes down her macbook and rubbed her eyes.

Big business oman she

She got up and picked up her phone. "Mek mi go look sumo nyam tuh," she said while moving around her office.

This morning I woke up early and washed our clothes. After I was done I went to my house and deep cleaned everywhere inside my house.

I paid someone to cut the grass and clean it up afterwards.

If Mr Graham wah kick mi out, mi have someway nice, clean and comfortable fih go

After all that I returned to Malachi's- I returned home. I made dinner then folded our clothes that Malachi pick up off the lines while I was gone.

Malachi was currently upstairs in his office doing his business.

As a bob and business man

He had already ate his dinner so everything was going as plan for me.

Mi ago show him neice sumo

She on the other hand was upstairs sleeping well nice and comfortable

Gwan sleep sleeping beauty I have a surprise fih uh belly tonight.

Destiny and I talked a little more before hanging up. Malachi came into the room and walked towards me.

"Miss likkle and cute," he said and I smiled. He placed a kiss on my lips before standing up straight.

The scent of his strong cologne invaded my nostrils along with the scent of weed.

His pants was sagging as his hand rested over the front area.

"Pull up uh pants sir," I said and he pulled it up a bit but it was still sagging below his waist.

"Mi ago pan di road," he said

"Which part pan di road," I asked and he looked into my eyes.

Eh man high yf

"Babes,"

"It's a simple question Mal," I stated and he looked away before responding.

"Mi ago round a Skitta," he said and I hummed.