38

House in Flanka
March 19, 2023
Montego Bay, St. James

I then placed my fingers around his dick but I wasn't able to touch my thumb with my fingers since it was too big

Mi big buddy boy

I spit on the tip of his dick before running my fingers over the tip, receiving a groan from him. I soon placed my tongue on his tip and he moaned.

Yes I wanted more of that

I kept on playing with him until he was fully hard.

I placed him into my mouth before slowly bobbing my head as I sucked him. Increasing my speed he cursed under his breath.

I wrapped my hands around him what I couldn't take in my mouth before twisting and moving my hands up and down his dick as I sucked him.

"Fuck b,"

I tightened my lips around him and pulled my cheeks in.

I looked up at him and his head was resting on the bed headboard as his lips were partly opened and his eyes were closed.

"Fuck that feel good yf," he moans and I throated his dick.

"Bomboclatt,"

I kept moving my hands up and down his dick while sucking him off.

I spit on his dick once more before taking him back into my mouth. I continued until he was at the edge of cum.

"Mi ago bust-" before he could finish he came inside my mouth.

"Fuck,"

I swallowed every drip of cum before wiping my lips as I smirked at him.

He regained his strength before grabbing my wrist. He pushed me back and Ioved my legs so I could fall back into the bed.

He hovered over me and I smiled.

"How dhat feel?"

"Good yf,"

He grabbed my wrists and placed them above my head.

"Love me?" he asked while placing his dick at my entrance.

"Yes,"

"Say it," he said while forcing his dick into me slowly.

"Fuck-I love you,"

"To mi heart babes,"  he said while shoving deeper into me.

"Oh fuck!" I scream and he held my arms in place.

His warm mouth attacked my nipples and I moaned out. My eyes shut tight and my toes curled.