25

Sunday
February 14, 2023
12:24 a.m.

Skitta and I made our way through the crowd of sweaty bodies, the scent of strong alcohol and weed along with vulgar profanities from a few persons when Motion by Rajaywild started playing through the large speaker boxes

We walked on to the crowded road that cleared a path at the sound of car's roaring engine. Just then the bright lights of Malachi's dark blue 2023 honda accord graced us as it came down the road.

He stopped at our feet and I opened the door. I got in and Skitta walked away in search of his car.

I closed the door and placed my seat belt on. I looked over at the Malachi and he was glaring the road.

Him lucky.

I looked away as I picked up my purse that he was carrying for me. I opened it and pulled out a pack of gum and my phones.

"You want one?" I said while waving the wriggles in-front of him.

"Uh smell mi mouth," he asked while looking over at me with a glare.

Den a really bex him bex

Kmt

"Ask di call way di ina uh face lakka blackhead," I said and he hissed.

Just then loud horn that matched Malachi's filled the air and Malachi drove off.

"No mek mi see uh chat back to deh youth deh," he said

Smaddy tell me if deh bwoy yah lick him head.

"Uh cah tell mi dhat. Mi know him before you, but uh brite," I said and he looked at me.

A murderous glare shaded his face with dark eyes and pressed thin lips.

"Mi done chat eno," he said before looking at the road.

"Same," I said and he hissed.

The speed he was going by increased and in no time we arrived at Taboo. He parked the car and we sat in the car waiting for our friends because Malachi was driving like he was being chased.

As we sat in the space thick with tension a couple car was done stunts in the parking lot.

Malachi hissed his teeth before exiting the car. I watched him through the mirror as he walked to the back of the car.

Soon I saw the spark from his lighter as he lights a spliff.

I checked my phones for any messages or missed calls. I turned the lights on the car and checked my makeup. After I was done I turned the light off and exit the car.

I walked to the back of the car as the cool night breeze caresses my skin with a tingles.

"Mi no wah uh chat back to Skitta," I said