Elysium: Gaming? It's Not Cheating I Swear

...

It was morning and he had woken up early as usual. It was around 7 in the morning and he was looking at his Status Panel.

[Status Panel]
[Name: Juviel Zraks]
[Age: 16]
[Ability: Abscond(SSS+)]
[Abilities/Talents/Skills Borrowed: Gaming Mastery(S+)]
[Current Condition: Healthy.]
[Current Salvation Points: 200,763.]

He sighed at the decreasing points and decided to look for Fu Hua, but it turned out she already went to school.

He sighed in disappointment and got back to his room. Then he recalled the conversation he had with his System last night.

*Flashback*

"So, why were there only SSS+ Traits shown? Where are the rest?"

[SSS+ Traits are the only traits registered in this System.]

"The hell... Alright then.. What would happen when I borrow a trait? Wouldn't they temporarily lose it?"

[Yes. Borrowing of Traits is to be done with caution, User. However, the target may not always lose it for 24 hours.]

"What do you mean?"

[If it is a skill that was honed to perfection from 0 to 100, even when they temporarily lose it, their body would remember. They can recover the skill if they put their best effort into it. Same applies with Traits, except that, Traits make more of an impact then skills.]

"More of an impact? Do you mean people can recover traits faster?"

[Correct. SSS+ Traits generally require 5-10 minutes for targets to recover from. However, there are exceptions. Persistence, compassion and honesty tend to recover within 1-2 minutes.]

"So they would still become a whole different person for 1-10 minutes...?"

[... Yes. It is advisable to not borrow the Traits of your loved ones, User.]

"Hah! That's obvious."

Was what he said and he meant it. He sighed and stood up to go practice all of his remaining knowledge. In essence, borrowing those skills and talents let him gain a great foundation due to the remnants.

He took off his shirt and wore some shorts because certainly he would sweat a lot. He also decided to go for a run too, cuz why not?

Leaving his room, he had passed by Fu Hua's father. So he asked him when she would return and he was told that she would return at 13:30, but for some reason the man was also grinning at him. Feeling weirded out, he quickened his pace and got out of the dojo.

He looked up and saw the clear blue sky. Then he felt the gentle warm light of the morning Sun hitting his skin.

He smiled a bit and started jogging whilst recalling his remaining knowledge of martial arts regarding his legs. In his previous world, he had borrowed skill and talents of multiple individuals.

He had borrowed peak level martial arts skill from a chance encounter with one of the retired martial grandmasters, marketing skills from a salesman at his doorstep, writing skills from his online buddy that wrote a famous novel, gaming skills from his best friend, sword wielding talent from his brother, assassination skills from an assassin sent to kill him shortly before his death, psychology skills from his therapist and massaging skills from a pro masseur he had went to.

It felt like there was no limit on the amount he could borrow, until he borrowed the assassin's skill, which made his head hurt a bit. It seemed that his past ability's limit was around 10 abilities, but that was also debatable.