Elysium: Calm Down Hua, Your Ability Is Great

After the initial shock, he immediately started thinking of solutions.

"System.. Count how many undead there are and set aside the dead spirits for now, Fu Hua specialises in the Spiritual aspect so it'll be easier to deal with.."

[Very well.

Counting.. Counting.. Done.

There are approximately 4000 undead heading your way. Each of these undead are as strong as you in terms of physical prowess and only a tiny bit weaker than you in mental capabilities.

Zombies are being generated as we speak. Defeat the Undead General and destroy the Dungeon Core or use half of your Salvation Points to halt the production process of the undead for 4 hours.

Suggestion: Use Fu Hua's Ability MANTIS[Garuda+]. Otherwise things may turn ugly very quickly.]

Listening attentively, he understood that the situation was indeed extremely bad. Even after they somehow dealt with the 4000+ undead and the General, there are still more than 200k dead spirits..

He was happy to use that skill though, but he was also a bit confused. This was the skill that grants physical immortality, but how long does this 'use' last?

Seemingly sensing his confusion, the System responded in kind, with a bit of a smug tone as if it had achieved something.

[Sacrifice all of your current Salvation Points and all the Salvation Points that you will gain for the following 3 months.

Than I will make it so that this skill becomes permanent. It is a rather unique skill, so it will hurt a lot. Furthermore, after you agree, I will modify it a bit to suit your needs.]

Juviel's eyes twitched, wasn't this daylight robbery!? But he still nodded, forget about 3 months, he would even give 3 years if he could make it through this struggle alive.

[Very well. Activating.. Preparing.. Modifying..

Successful. Warning, it will hurt.

A lot.]

That was the last thing he saw before his vision turned red, he knew the pain was about to begin so he tried to tell Fu Hua to protect him, but no voice came out.

In Fu Hua's perspective, Juviel's body flashed red for a moment before it got wrapped up in red strings. Thousands upon thousands of strands lay on top of each other, forming a silky crimson cocoon.

She didn't know what just happened and felt a bit alarmed. What just happened? Why does the energy that's emanating from him feel so familiar? He can't defend himself in this state.. Does he trust me that much?

[+1024 Favorability Points from Future Hua.]

Her hesitations didn't last too long before she stood infront of him protectively, she looked at the end of the passageway. She could feel the zombies approaching, but having already made up her mind to risk it all, she was very calm.

Meanwhile Juviel was experiencing the worst pain he had ever gone through, so he didn't notice the System's notification. It was akin to the previous difficulty he had went through due to the Boost, but instead of just his forehead, the same amount of pain was occurring everywhere in his body!

Crack!!

Feeling all his bones shatter, he couldn't hold it in anymore and let out a grunt of pain. Right afterwards, his bones were mended instantaneously and were destroyed again. This process repeated itself until the pain stopped.