Elysium: Questions And More Questions

At that time, he hadn't realised what kind of impact he had caused. The moment he borrowed the ability from ???, all Honkai Eruptions occurring across all bubble worlds at that time had vanished.

All Honkai Eruptions. Herrschers remained but the Eruptions vanished along with most of the Honkai Beasts and the connection to Honkai had been temporarily cut for the Herrschers and surviving Honkai Beasts. It was a ridiculous event that left everyone who saw it breathless.

Many bubble worlds had gained a life saving grace due to that. The brighter minds of the bubble worlds had deduced that something may have happened to the 'Will Of Honkai', but of course, Juviel was unaware of anything at all.

...

Feeling a bit too energetic, he woke up. Normally, when people wake up, they would be either slightly energetic or lethargic. However, he was extremely energetic.

He looked around and found that he was in his bathtub, he was confused. How did he end up here? Wasn't he in Australia?

Concluding that it was the System, he took off his remaining clothing and decided to wash himself first... Of course, that was what he planned.

"What.. Is this overwhelming power flowing through me? I feel like I can destroy this world! Is it due... To the new ability?"

He wasn't joking, he indeed felt that he could one shot the world. He was happy to have gained such a powerful ability, however, he knew the pros and cons of this ability.

The benefit is that if he decided to use it, he can kill anyone on Earth or even destroy Earth. One of the disadvantages is that if he were to use it, he would be the first victim because he lacked something called "Honkai Energy Resistance". Second disadvantage is that he cannot control the output nor input, so it does not differentiate between allies and enemies.

But most importantly, from what he understood... The scale of this ability was massive. He had also learnt the basics from this ability. For example, what was Honkai?

From the ability, it only said that Honkai was the unique energy used by ???. The other thing was that if he were to use this ability, something called a Pseudo-Herrscher would pop out. Because he was lacking the ability "Herrscher Authority Projection", he could not create pure Herrschers.

... He couldn't find the definition of what Herrschers were, but he understood what a Pseudo-Herrscher was. Incomplete Herrschers that have no Authority whatsoever, they seem to be more like mages and wizards. They convert Honkai Energy to other elements, but Pseudo-Herrschers can only be single elemental beings, not multi-elemental.

Furthermore, these Pseudo-Herrschers would be under his command.. Thr guarantee was one month, and after that, he wasn't sure whether they would listen to him or not. This was because, the ability had come with enough supply of Honkai Energy to use the ability and that supply was stored in his System.

That supply of Honkai Energy was nigh-unlimited from the ability description and unlimited in his perspective. It was simply... Outrageous and illogical. However, this supply of Honkai Energy could only be used for the "Honkai Eruption" ability. The most important fact was that, his System could actually store the nigh-unlimited supply!!

Furthermore, he looked forward to what would remain of this ability after 1 month. Using the ability was another thing entirely. Afterall, he was not a bored nor bloodthirsty person, so he seriously didn't have any reason to use it.

In fact, if the situation wasn't so urgent, he would have taken the ridiculous Aura Of Finality ability, which was at SSS+++. Even a fraction of that ability would be overpowered wouldn't it?